Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tall Italian Stacies mocking riceman and his mom

Yep, theres a reason italy is so fascist. They know theyre one good tan away from looking like an arab so in order to not get kicked out of the "white club", they compensate for their more brown and ethnic features by racismmaxxing

Even among whites, there is a whitness hierarchy. Blue eyed Blondes are the JBWs of whites, and sicilians are like the indians of the white race
Fascism has nothing to do with race. Today Italy is the least fascisti shit you could ever find

Italians are known to be racist, which is a shame because their women are hot
No they are not racists. No our women are not hot. They are shit

No they are not racists. No our women are not hot. They are shit
Nah, you lot are known for being racist and xenophobic. Whenever an African or Gypsy player comes to play for Serie A, 12 times out 10, they will encounter racial abuse which is rife compared to countries' football leagues.

Moreover, I find Mediterranean looking women attractive.

I think its because their women are hot
I guess...

Normies are racist in general. Even autists. Why is everybody a racist? You'd think it'd be nationalism, but nope.

Nah, you lot are known for being racist and xenophobic. Whenever an African or Gypsy player comes to play for Serie A, 12 times out 10, they will encounter racial abuse which is rife compared to countries' football leagues.

Moreover, I find Mediterranean looking women attractive.
"Nah" Is soy. And no, italians are very accepting and not racists. They just love to joke. Italians not being soytards like anglos doesn't make em racists lol

All true. When i was a kid acting like this would be considered extremely rude. God forbid an teen spoke to an adult like to an equal, much less laughing at them, they would get smacked across the face.
how old are you?

you got a decade on me

I suppose the world was more brutal back then
Similar, just a bit more aggressive since people were allowed to beat their own kids and there were no "kids rights" so bullying was intense.

I thought they found the girls online and reported them to their school and shit. Good for the person recording and her bf. More people need to take a stand against anti Asian racism like this and of course it starts with Asians ourselves

go back to Asia, problem solved

go back to Asia, problem solved

Pizzafags are known to be racist. They used to throw bananas at nigger footballer Mario Balotelli
Imagine a black guy plays and scores for your country yet you throw at him with bananas, sick people but soon to be extincted. Italian guys are cucks as already been told on here.

No manners at all, acting so obnoxious at an public space. Modern parents don't teach these fools anything.
Exactly this. Openly mocking and shaming people in public would get you beaten a few decades ago. Must be fun being a woman in the "patriarchy" of today and being untouchable.

I thought they found the girls online and reported them to their school and shit. Good for the person recording and her bf. More people need to take a stand against anti Asian racism like this and of course it starts with Asians ourselves
Problem is that being [east] Asian associates in the West with skinny nerds, not a people like this.

Point to Kill in Bloodsport

N
No wonder he has a paki GF.

Not really. One, he's hapa. And two, half curry half rice looks like Tibetans. And Tibetans look pretty nice
They don't look nice they will doom their sons into inceldom if anything they are decent concubines