Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tall good looking guy can get away with being a neo-Nazi who beats up women live on national TV

• Thread starter Teutonic Knight
  • Start date
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Greek chadlite politician Ilias Kasidiaris from the neo-Nazi Golden Dawn got into an argument with some communist woman and started slapping her live on Greek national TV

He was never punished for it, in fact he got cheered online for his actions.

In Greece it was openly debated by the press whether Kasidiaris had been right or wrong and he was widely cheered online.
Political analyst Theodore Couloumbis told Reuters that the sight of a young man slapping up a woman could cost the far right party votes, especially with women, though other experts thought images of violence could play in their favour—a Facebook page dedicated to Kasidiaris picked up 6,000 'likes' within 24 hours.

Ilias Kasidiaris Is the Playboy of the Greek Far-Right

He defended his actions: “I did what millions of Greeks would have done – when you get hit in the face you have to defend yourself.”

“I think he's about as intelligent as the other members of the Golden Dawn,” Dimokidis suggests. “But his looks are more than that. He has become something of a pin-up boy – a twisted sex symbol in Greece for some women and some gay men. I read on his Facebook hundreds of girls saying: 'You're adorable, You're a hunk.' In an organisation of very strange faces, he has a very boy-next-door face. So he makes these things acceptable.”

Women love him because he is at least a solid chadlite badboy with charisma, and is good looking (at least for Greek standards).

So much about women loving guys with nice personality LOL.

kasidiaris2.jpg

images

Take the chadneonazipill

Last edited:
And why did he slap her?
Also, @Insomniac.

hardly Chad but very based.

he dont look chad to be honest.

Chad can beat a woman on live TV but be dismissed from all charges because of "lack of evidence."

Lacks the facial bones to be considered Chad, but high T for sure. Would vote for if I was Greek.

Tall, gymmaxxed, thugmaxxed, lowinhibmaxxed, badboymaxxed, statusmaxxed. He brutally mogs the vast majority of GREEK men.

Tall, gymmaxxed, thugmaxxed, lowinhibmaxxed, badboymaxxed, statusmaxxed. He brutally mogs the vast majority of GREEK men.
damn. no wonder why they cant take over cyprus :feelshaha:

You're all coping saying he's not chad. The fact is, he looks good to Greek women and they love him enough for him to be considered a playboy and get Greek stacy GFs.

“But his looks are more than that. He has become something of a pin-up boy – a twisted sex symbol in Greece for some women and some gay men. I read on his Facebook hundreds of girls saying: 'You're adorable, You're a hunk.' In an organisation of very strange faces, he has a very boy-next-door face. So he makes these things acceptable.”

This is how the leader of his party looks like

article-2140686-12F581AB000005DC-807_634x523.jpg

You're all coping saying he's not chad. The fact is, he looks good to Greek women and they love him enough for him to be considered a playboy and get Greek stacy GFs.

“But his looks are more than that. He has become something of a pin-up boy – a twisted sex symbol in Greece for some women and some gay men. I read on his Facebook hundreds of girls saying: 'You're adorable, You're a hunk.' In an organisation of very strange faces, he has a very boy-next-door face. So he makes these things acceptable.”

This is how the leader of his party looks like

article-2140686-12F581AB000005DC-807_634x523.jpg

Yes, here in Brazil just be a thugmax BBC depending on the region, not so much access to white but brown.

if that guy is chad on greece, i should go there too

Alright I changed the title from Chad to good looking guy because you guys are missing the point. The point is that women don't care about "nice personality", he's good looking enough to them that they still like him despite being neo-Nazi thugmaxxed lowinhib woman-beater, in fact, it looks like they like him even more because of it.

He can get GF while you can't, no matter how nice you are to women.

Women love him because he is at least a solid chadlite badboy with charisma, and is good looking (at least for Greek standards).

So much about women loving guys with nice personality LOL.
That is the personality that women looks for and is probably the primary reason for his success because he wasn't so good looking.

That is the personality that women looks for and is probably the primary reason for his success because he wasn't so good looking.

Just get a swastika tattoo theory

kasidiaris2.jpg

Solid blackpill either way. Show this pic to anyone blabbing about muh personality.

My bone is better than his, but I am swollen. I do not know the eye area, it is probably better that mine have slightly emcapuzado but almond eyes, which I have seen that for men (not always) is a bad deal.

You should neonazimaxx then and get famous like him

You should neonazimaxx then and get famous like him

:feelshaha:Yes, but I'm not in Europe. And you do not know what the media are doing to the black movement here! BBCs would beat me up and I'm far from low inhibition at the moment.

No where near chad

if hes chad then im low tier normie

I don't have a problem with communists being bitchslapped. It's kind of funny tbh.

Golden Dawn is fucking based, chad or not.

Just be a nice guy theory brah

Tbh Gambler mogs him. But honestly I found it hilarious when he splashed the water on the blonde woman and she looked like she was smiling a bit like she liked it. A good personality in action!

Women don't actually care about politics. Feminism is just a giant shit test that men have been failing for decades.

Alright I changed the title from Chad to good looking guy because you guys are missing the point. The point is that women don't care about "nice personality", he's good looking enough to them that they still like him despite being neo-Nazi thugmaxxed lowinhib woman-beater, in fact, it looks like they like him even more because of it.
Precisely.. what Foids say does not equal what they want. Every damn dirty Childshitter lies through her teeth.. all their mouths spit lies. :feelsree: All Foids should have their tongues removed at birth.