Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tall Girls want me dead

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Low IQ Manlet
-
Everyday I encounter them. The look in theie eyes is saying "Why the fuck u are here"

Even if its a girl in a workplace...... They don't let professionalism hold them back from disrespecting an incel.

smh :blackpill::feelsrope:

Ahhhhh,I feel lucky. In chile, girls are short. They are a few who are taller than me.

Something good in my life :feelzez:

Tall girls are easy to manipulate. Don't be a cuck and use her insecurities against her.

How do we know that you're 5'4 with a double chin and a LARPer?

I’m indifferent to tall women, but short girls are kinda attractive to me now tbh. Wasn’t before but , something about it makes me wanna toss them out a window
U

Everyone is a LARPer until proven otherwise. I consider you a LARPer as well even though I enjoy you posts tbh :feelshmm:

All girls want me dead. Short ones are more likely to be heightist by the way, since they want more “protection.”

I’m indifferent to tall women, but short girls are kinda attractive to me now tbh. Wasn’t before but , something about it makes me wanna toss them out a window
U

Everyone is a LARPer until proven otherwise. I consider you a LARPer as well even though I enjoy you posts tbh :feelshmm:
Rofl

Kill all women over 5’5, they are men at that height

Try to be kind, tell taller girls they can rest their drinks on your head...it might just lead to you getting a phone number!

Everyday I encounter them. The look in theie eyes is saying "Why the fuck u are here"

Even if its a girl in a workplace...... They don't let professionalism hold them back from disrespecting an incel.

smh :blackpill::feelsrope:

I usually avoid eye contact. You need to just act like they are covered in shit. You don't want to look, touch, or smell, even the hottest whore if she's covered in shit.

I'm glad i live in a third world shithole when everyone both male and female is short af.

Yeah its to be expected. On the plus side tall girls are still girls and tend to be insecure. If you call her a giraffe she will probably get angry about it for days while for you the comment will fade from your memory within a hour.

All girls want me dead

dont you say the same thing when you see a tall giraffe girl?

Every girl I see has the opposite of respect for me, for something I can't control

Yeah why is that? The taller the bitchier in my experience, small girls tend to be more humble.

I’m too fucking short what did I do to deserve this?
I’m 5’3 shorter than a gigamanlet
Every girl I see has the opposite of respect for me, for something I can't control
I fucking hate being rediculously short. Why?!!! Kill me.

Last edited: