Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel being a official translator is a giga cuck job to have

Regressive

Regressive

Recruit
★★★★
so everyday i gotta translate others' accomplishments (certificates and stuff)
one is a doc,, a board certified
the other is a musician
the other an engineer...and on goes the moggery
its like working in a fucking carwash
lads bring their cars so u can clean them good for them so that they can fuck stacies in there
jfl at being a low iq better-off-dead sub-vermin touch-less ewcel existence-trodden
"genetics is a myth bro nooooooooo :soy: u fucked your life up out of your own free will:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "
just be just bro

What language do you translate?

why a cuck job?

The biggest cuck part is that its probably going to be replaced by AI at 99%

The biggest cuck part is that its probably going to be replaced by AI at 99%
Yup, i already know a translator who lost his job to AI just recently. He was 10 years in the Business and has no idea what to do now. Probably becomes a McDonalds wagecuck until Flippi gets faster and cash registers only take Crypto instant transactions.

Yup, i already know a translator who lost his job to AI just recently. He was 10 years in the Business and has no idea what to do now. Probably becomes a McDonalds wagecuck until Flippi gets faster and cash registers only take Crypto instant transactions.
the just fate of the cockroach

give them the wrong translation and see what happens. have some fun before ai replaces you

Why not go on NEETbux ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back