Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tall girls are suicide fuel

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
Seeing tall girls are suicide fuel, especially if they're taller than me.

Not only do they mog me, but their boyfriends/husbands probably mog me. And then the sons they produce will mog me.

Just by existing they make me feel suicidal.

Brutal mogfest

Just have a good personality and they will come to you.

Not only do they mog me, but their boyfriends/husbands probably mog me. And then the sons they produce will mog me.

Yeah, they're like goddesses, pure ropefuel
thinking that Chad's fucking them every night, an even taller Chad
fucking whores

:feelsohh::ahegao::feelsohh::ahegao::feelsohh: tall girls.
5'11 tall girl who is 6/10 facially or 5'7 medium girl who is 8/10 facially or 5'5 short girl who is 10/10 facially?
I would choose 5'7 8/10
What the fuck is your pfp
Yeah, they're like goddesses, pure ropefuel
thinking that Chad's fucking them every night, an even taller Chad
fucking whores
Imagine how selective they can be about who gets to fuck them, 95% of guys dont have a single fucking chance with a girl whose taller than 5'10. They can go through life picking and choosing whatever they want into a comfortable existence, its being blessed with the genetic lottery

At 511 im mogged by women and men in my country

5'11 tall girl who is 6/10 facially or 5'7 medium girl who is 8/10 facially or 5'5 short girl who is 10/10 facially?
I would choose 5'7 8/10
whoever is more nice

I don't understand the appeal to tall toilets, short little toilets are way hotter.

I don't understand the appeal to tall toilets, short little toilets are way hotter.
I like it when a short girl whos head comes to my shoulders stands in front of me... god i want to just grab her waist. :ahegao::feelsohh:But at the end of the day i know its not someone i would ever consider reproducing with.

I love them so much.
I don't know why a lot of men prefer shorter women. Over time as I grew my preferences I started to realize that tall women are superior in every way, even in intelligence. Looks wise, tall women just look really good. They also just somehow look "fuller", idk how to explain it, it's like shorter people simply lack something that makes taller women look so good.

I like it when a short girl whos head comes to my shoulders stands in front of me... god i want to just grab her waist. :ahegao::feelsohh:But at the end of the day i know its not someone i would ever consider reproducing with.
Yeah true, but I wouldn't want to have children even if I could.

I don't know why a lot of men prefer shorter women. Over time as I grew my preferences I started to realize that tall women are superior in every way, even in intelligence. Looks wise, tall women just look really good. They also just somehow look "fuller", idk how to explain it, it's like shorter people simply lack something that makes taller women look so good.
Well a lot of tall women end up looking like fridges, but those who are proportioned correctly are literal goddesses, a different species that you simply have no right to interact with.
I agree that shorter girls are generally dumber, maybe because theyve been treated like little princesses their whole lives and never needed to actually do anything useful.

I would want a tall police gf or a Kurdish YPG terrorist gf, wouldn't mind that too. Maybe an Indian army girl? I would [redacted] them every night, with their permission of course.

KurdishGf

My Kurdish terrorist gf would sing me lullabies and hold me in-between her tits as I fall asleep, she would gently place my head on her wide hips and caress me; when I would look up all I would see would be her medium sized tits, perfect and tender. She would teach me how to disassemble and reassemble Ak-47s and talk to me about her childhood stories. Firm and strong in life, yet inexperienced and submissive in sex. This juxtaposition would make her hotter, as every time she would scream and get angry at me I would picture in my mind our nightly creampie sessions where she would again scream but this time with pure pleasure, I would hold her head down and grip her hair as her now submissive demeanor would only get me harder and harder. She would have been conquered, and tamed, only to return to her stoic self in the morning, as if nothing happened, but deep down for every time she would scold me she knew that her true nature was to submit caringly.

tall women are superior in every way, even in intelligence. Looks wise, tall women just look really good.
Yu mus hav big0ne. bigtall woman need beeg cawk probably

Well a lot of tall women end up looking like fridges, but those who are proportioned correctly are literal goddesses, a different species that you simply have no right to interact with.
I agree that shorter girls are generally dumber, maybe because theyve been treated like little princesses their whole lives and never needed to actually do anything useful.
Yes, the ones with the perfect proportions are goddesses no joke, I mean, do you see any billionaires with hot tall girlfriends? No. You see them on instagram, maybe she has a boyfriend, but they're basically always rich (even the ones that aren't super hot). You basically never get to see these tall women ... but you are able to see tall men pretty often. Tall women just have super high SMV. You get tall kids and good looking kids, and your wife is good looking... so I'm guessing tall hot women are basically so valuable they get lots of money from billionaires otherwise why don't we see them IRL?

I love me some tall Amazonian girls with big boobs and big asses. But they’re tall GigaChad only.

I love me some tall Amazonian girls with big boobs and big asses. But they’re tall GigaChad only.
:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

I want to fuck a tall dominant girl so fucking bad its over :feels::feels::feels: I want to make her submit as I push her face down into the pillow as I plunder her ass :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

I AM IN A GENETIC PRISON SENTENCED TO LIFE :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

Tall girls are not entitled to taller men. Tall foids have insanely high standards, it's fucking crazy

I wish I was never born myself. I have to be abused by these giants. Some giants are friendly. And I have been stabbed in the back by my fellow manlets. I just think they have it a lot easier than they care to realize compared to people like us.

Yes, the ones with the perfect proportions are goddesses no joke, I mean, do you see any billionaires with hot tall girlfriends? No. You see them on instagram, maybe she has a boyfriend, but they're basically always rich (even the ones that aren't super hot). You basically never get to see these tall women ... but you are able to see tall men pretty often. Tall women just have super high SMV. You get tall kids and good looking kids, and your wife is good looking... so I'm guessing tall hot women are basically so valuable they get lots of money from billionaires otherwise why don't we see them IRL?
This is also what I believe. You see them only on IG enjoying their perfect lives, traveling, buying expensive things, etc. I rarely see them on the street.

Getting heightmogged by a girl is BRUTALLL

Yes suifuell, but they are also hot. Short stacey< tall stacey

I have a great fetish for tall foids whenever i see one on bus i try to stay close or grope and they allow it? Probably nobody touched them

tall foids are hot :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
they are also insecure about their height so thats lifefuel for us
higher chance of ascensin

they will also give you taller son

do you really want a manlet son to go through inceldom??