Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tall fag chad and stacy gf sat infront of me I was PISSED

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
I was on the train and then 6'8 tall faggot chad sits infront of me with his stacy gf. THE TWO FAGGOTS WERE MOGGING ME SO HARD AND I KNOW THEY WERE LOOKING AT ME AND THINKING "Look at that manelt subhuman haha". I MADE SURE TO GIVE THEM THE MEANEST STARE I COULD A STARE WITH PURE HATRED :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. MADE THE TALL FAG UNCOMFTORABLE. THAT TALL FAGGOT STUPID TALL FAGGOT FUCKING TALL PIECE OF SHIT. BECAUSE HIS RETARDED SKELETON IS LONG THE STUPID WHORE SPREADS HER LEGS FOR HIM I FUCKING HATE TALL FAGS AND IF ONE EVER TRIES TO DO SOMETHING TO ME ILL KICK HIS FUCKIBG ASS IM GYMAXXED TALL FAG UR LONG SKELETON MEANS NOTHING:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree:

Fuck that tallfag and his cum dumpster

Brutal. Driving-licencepill strikes again.

carry a switchblade just in case one of these tallfags decides to chimp out, careful brocel

Brutal. Driving-licencepill strikes again.
Bro public transport is a giga suifuel because it is mostly teenagers who can't drive legally brutally moging the non NT oldfags with no drivers license

Bro public transport is a giga suifuel because it is mostly teenagers who can't drive legally brutally moging the non NT oldfags with no drivers license
Yes, I know... you were on the thread with my story 2 days ago... brutal. :feelsrope:

carry a switchblade just in case one of these tallfags decides to chimp out, careful brocel
Don't worry bro I'm gymaxxed and figth train For the sole purpose of knowing how to kick a TALL FAGS ASS. Punch his throat, kick his legs, get in close Tyson style and make that TALL FAGGOT MY BITCH as his whore watches a manlet FUCKING OWN HIM

I was on the train and then 6'8 tall faggot chad sits infront of me with his stacy gf. THE TWO FAGGOTS WERE MOGGING ME SO HARD AND I KNOW THEY WERE LOOKING AT ME AND THINKING "Look at that manelt subhuman haha". I MADE SURE TO GIVE THEM THE MEANEST STARE I COULD A STARE WITH PURE HATRED :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. MADE THE TALL FAG UNCOMFTORABLE. THAT TALL FAGGOT STUPID TALL FAGGOT FUCKING TALL PIECE OF SHIT. BECAUSE HIS RETARDED SKELETON IS LONG THE STUPID WHORE SPREADS HER LEGS FOR HIM I FUCKING HATE TALL FAGS AND IF ONE EVER TRIES TO DO SOMETHING TO ME ILL KICK HIS FUCKIBG ASS IM GYMAXXED TALL FAG UR LONG SKELETON MEANS NOTHING:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree:
It's so annoying when lanklets sit in front of you, they literally steal all the space

there is one word for a tallfag that is jack SKELLINGOTN

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBnCfURGDd0

It's so annoying when lanklets sit in front of you, they literally steal all the space
TALL FAGGOT looked like he weighed as much as me and I was over a foot shorter. I would have easily kicked his ASS and made him my BITCH

Yes, I know... you were on the thread with my story 2 days ago... brutal. :feelsrope:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: fucking hate this public transport shit, imagine living in major city in cuckada and bein 23 with no license while foidz younger than me by a few years are driving around in mercedes, beemer, giant suvs, jeep, trucks and teslas lifemogging you into the next galaxy

meanwhile I ride a bike like a faggot and have to rely on shitty dirty loud buses filled with highschool turbo normies :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

stupid fucking icbc cuck me out of getting a license FOUR TIMES :lasereyes::lasereyes:

Last edited:
Dw they’ll probably die soon, normalfags do all the time under mysterious circumstances :feelsdevil:

TALL FAGGOT looked like he weighed as much as me and I was over a foot shorter. I would have easily kicked his ASS and made him my BITCH
Sounds like you're a bloated gym manlet while he's a tall lean slayer. :feelskek:

And here you are writing a thread about him on an incel forum while he is deep in that stacy.

The one who holds the pussy holds all the power :lul::chad:

It happens to me too. Man I could swear they are doing it on purpose - they often get sit in front of me, they notice my ugly face and then female starts to kiss and hug her boyfriend looking straight to my eyes.
It's not that I'm jealous, but I'm angry inside because they are doing it on purpose in front of me - it's simply disrespecting.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back