Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Talking with women irl and online made my mental health spiral down even further. My personal experience.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I go to university and hold down a job to support myself. There will always be times where I'm forced to talk around women my age, and all the women I talk with who are 30 or under treat me horribly or obviously dislike communicating with me. I hear the shit they talk about and I see the guys they're with and it makes me go fucking insane. I see the way they treat better looking guys than me and it's fucking obvious they have some sort of bias. It's nearly impossible to get these women to talk to me even though I have plenty of interesting things to talk about. The ones that I do manage to get a word out of only retort at me with something snarky and rude.

In the background, I run (or should I say ran, got tired of having my accounts banned so I made the whole thing private, where now I just post personal blackpills and such on my Instagram story) a series of Instagram blackpill pages (and no, it's just incel research data along with funny incel related memes, not "woman bad haha") which pretty much all got deleted. A couple of you already know this and follow me.

Some of the pages actually got very popular. Two of the 10+ I made amassed over 1,000 followers before being banned. Quite a few (I would say a good half) of the people following me were normalfags who wanted to report my shit and make fun of me, but I didn't cave in and make myself vulnerable to them. Along with this, the allure of what an actual incel looks like seemed to captivate some online women, and I amassed quite a few female followers. I would say it was 1 out of every 20.

I once talked about my Snapchat rejections and being unadded and blocked after showing my face to women back in 2016-2017. You can see where this is going. I communicated with quite a few of these women and had conversations outside of inceldom with them pretty often, until guess what, I showed them my appearance. This was almost a continuation of my Snapchat rejections. They all either said I was average looking or below and then either stopped talking to me, very rarely talk to me, or they unfollowed me and blocked me completely. I had this with at least 20 to 30 women who all asked what I looked like and got this result.

Note that they didn't outright call me ugly to my face and make fun of me. I didn't hesitate to show them my face either, I stopped giving a shit a while ago, but the way they treated me AFTER seeing me was blackpilling as fuck.

One thing is, I don't know what these dumb bitches expected an incel to look like? They probably romanticized me as a Chad in their minds because average and below men do not exist to women as human beings.

I'm saying this today as what I described just happened again. I literally just cannot have any good experiences with women my age. I used to have suicidal thoughts about being rejected by women, but now it's just pure rage. My rage is unfathomable to the average human being. I avoid looking at the girls around my campus to avoid my brain being flooded with rage. I try not to look at couples and do the bare minimum to communicate with under-30 at work. The ones older than 30 I don't mind and I generally have okay experiences with them. It's the women who are born 1993 and after (and ESPECIALLY 1997 and after) who have some type of fucking problem with me.

I genuinely don't know how much longer I can keep holding all this shit in my head for. It occupies my mind 24/7 like a block, it's getting worse than it ever was, and it's all thanks to the way these bitches have treated me since puberty. You can all see how old my account is. I've been dealing with this shit for far too fucking long and "living my life" has been proven to just make it worse for me. I've practically shot myself in the foot trying to be a normal functioning person in society instead of taking the NEET route.

I just wish all these college aged bitches were kept on a leash like they are in Taliban countries. I hate this shitty spawn that I was dealt with.

Last edited:
This is the brutality of life and shows how unforgiving and unchanging are the supposed tastes of women. it's like a script endlessly repeating itself without any margin of error. It's hell in its most obtuse and unsympathetic repetition. It's like a maze where every turn brings you back to the same exact spot until you're sick and old and just fucking die.

Remember, foids are unlovable creatures. They do not have any moral boundaries nor any feeling of "love", all their oxytocin goes into pumping up their dopamine to induce more and more lust. If you are not someone who can appeal "lust" into such creatures, they will talk shit to you and treat you like sub humans

I got yubo, i don't like being called ugly on the time when I use it.

This is the brutality of life and shows how unforgiving and unchanging are the supposed tastes of women. it's like a script endlessly repeating itself without any margin of error. It's hell in its most obtuse and unsympathetic repetition. It's like a maze where every turn brings you back to the same exact spot until you're sick and old and just fucking die.
Yup. I get told that all women are different and have different preferences, but every archetype of woman I have met only seems to go for one type of guy. Love how this western clown world gave women their massive, overblown egos.