Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

talking to women

foidhater666

foidhater666

Harbinger of the Arian Uprising
-
how would you, as an incel, try talking to women if you were forced to?
i was forced to by my teacher because of group work in school but i just sat silently and did my work while the foids talked shit about me and made fun of me for staying silent:feelsrope:

I can't really communicate with them, even when I'm relaxed I still have nothing to say and I refuse to talk about low IQ stuff and jokes they talk about.

Last edited:
NEVER
i was forced to by my teacher because of group work in school but i just sat silently and did my work while the foids talked shit about me and made fun of me for staying silent:feelsrope:

I talk to women all the time and mostly treated like a sub human.

fucking harass them I don’t give af anymore they can fucking report me and I’ll call those hole antisemite fucking I say whatever tf I want :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

stand up for yourself pussy, don't let them take away the little self esteem you have

I don’t how to start a conversation with strangers

Women speak to me In a platonic manner

Just dont talk. Ignore their existence.

Say generic, zoomerspeak shit. That's what I would do during school hours. Being silent is a death sentence around nt's