Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Talking to the school physiologist…

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
I can’t even begin to explain my troubles because it’s a fucking FOID! I can’t explain that I hate going to school bc I hate seeing others with friends, and girlfriends, and how miserable it makes me. I can’t explain that i’m trying to looksmax / ascend, she won’t understand any of the pain i’m going through. I understand how ER felt. Even worse, if I tell her too much I bet she’ll send me to a mental hospital bc she’s an evil foid who hates incels! :feelsree::feelsree:

if I tell her too much I bet she’ll send me to a mental hospital
in the best scenario, in the worst she can call cops on you cause "muh inkwell terrorism"

dont talk to female therapists.

i used to go to a therapist, for cognitive behavioural therapy. i told him some of the stuff about being an incel and the issues i was dealing with, and he was very understandind

tell me more. how do you feel exactly
FUCK OFF GLOWNIGGER. NOT EVEN THIS FORUM IS SAFE ANYMORE. WE NEED TO BAN JEWS IMMEDIATELY :feelsree::feelsree:

FUCK OFF GLOWNIGGER. NOT EVEN THIS FORUM IS SAFE ANYMORE. WE NEED TO BAN JEWS IMMEDIATELY :feelsree::feelsree:
Why are you acting so grumpy? My intention was merely to have a nice conversation and possibly offer you emotional support.

Physiologist? You mean psychologist. GRAYcel

I can’t even begin to explain my troubles because it’s a fucking FOID! I can’t explain that I hate going to school bc I hate seeing others with friends, and girlfriends, and how miserable it makes me. I can’t explain that i’m trying to looksmax / ascend, she won’t understand any of the pain i’m going through. I understand how ER felt. Even worse, if I tell her too much I bet she’ll send me to a mental hospital bc she’s an evil foid who hates incels! :feelsree::feelsree:
Brocel I'm not sure that's her area of expertise...