Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Talking Dirty About Sex and Foids as an Ugly Man Makes them Feel Inferior

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
For example, around foids, I won't say "I would love to date a nice woman", I'll say "I want to fuck a bitch". They don't know what "toilet" or "foid" means so it's as close as you can get. Hearing me talk this way makes them go "ohhh, this is trashy, am i only seen as a fucktoy?". I'm very polite with most people but with foids who I don't care about like if a friend of mine has foids around, I'll talk like that.

And if the topic of sex comes up, I won't say "have sex", I'll say "put my junk in a vag", just to gross out the foids.

This works, and my theory is because if they see a low value man like me talking about fucking foids like this, it makes them feel gross for doing it at all.

iam bout to cum aaAHHAAAAAA ohhhhh my gooooOOOODDD aAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

OP isn’t a fakecel JFL.

You don’t need to be completely socially inept to be incel. You just need to be sub5.

OP isn’t a fakecel JFL.

You don’t need to be completely socially inept to be incel. You just need to be sub5.
combined with how low IQ he is hes definitely truecel

OP isn’t a fakecel JFL.

exactly
too bad most people here are too retarded
blaming their behavior and "social skills"
when chad could act like he has rabies and will still pull foids

For example, around foids, I won't say "I would love to date a nice woman", I'll say "I want to fuck a bitch". They don't know what "toilet" or "foid" means so it's as close as you can get. Hearing me talk this way makes them go "ohhh, this is trashy, am i only seen as a fucktoy?". I'm very polite with most people but with foids who I don't care about like if a friend of mine has foids around, I'll talk like that.

And if the topic of sex comes up, I won't say "have sex", I'll say "put my junk in a vag", just to gross out the foids.

This works, and my theory is because if they see a low value man like me talking about fucking foids like this, it makes them feel gross for doing it at all.
:chad: :chad:

exactly
too bad most people here are too retarded
blaming their behavior and "social skills"
when chad could act like he has rabies and will still pull foids
99.9% of men arent muh chad