Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Talked to a teenager in vrchat last night

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Sometimes when i'm bored i will play vrchat and try to interact with normies.
Well i come across this guy and girl and i kinda just sit there listening to them. I start talking and the girl runs over to a tall anime guy and starts flirting with him and they run off together. Me and the 15 year old guy are left in amazement that she left us for someone who never even said a word.
Also before that happened they asked how old i was cause alcohol was brought up into the conversation and i said i was 21.
They said they thought i was 14 (brutal voicepill)
Well anyway he talks a lot about his life experiences and how he's ran away from police multiple times and had sex and done a bunch of generic teenager shit and underage drinking.

And i'm sitting there like "bruh" because i've never even experienced a percentage of what he's done in his 15 years.

:feelsmage::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Brutal lifemogging, and voicepill is legit. I avoid voice gamechats like the plague.

Why do you want to go talk with normies? You have to know that nothing positive can come of that

I went through this every day, I'm glad school is over

Most teens lie hardcore about this shit. And I’m not even coping, it’s just true. I remember kids lying about running from cops and having sex with dozens of girls back in my school days (Jfl I sound like a wizard cel Kek).

come across this guy and girl and i kinda just sit there listening to them. I start talking and the girl runs over to a tall anime guy and starts flirting with him
she was a he

no way that was you i talked to on vrchat? :feelshaha:

voicepill destroyed my life

Sometimes when i'm bored i will play vrchat and try to interact with normies.
Well i come across this guy and girl and i kinda just sit there listening to them. I start talking and the girl runs over to a tall anime guy and starts flirting with him and they run off together. Me and the 15 year old guy are left in amazement that she left us for someone who never even said a word.
Also before that happened they asked how old i was cause alcohol was brought up into the conversation and i said i was 21.
They said they thought i was 14 (brutal voicepill)
Well anyway he talks a lot about his life experiences and how he's ran away from police multiple times and had sex and done a bunch of generic teenager shit and underage drinking.

And i'm sitting there like "bruh" because i've never even experienced a percentage of what he's done in his 15 years.

:feelsmage::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Dude most teen males are lying about their sex lives, its like a fake it till you make it thing, you can't admit to being a virgin because that ironically kills your chances of losing your virginity

Unless he is actually Chad tier in looks and you could see that yourself its best to assume he's lying

probably he was larping

if not, we all got mogged by a literal childerino (according to bluepillers)

God I wish that was me, though there's a good chance he's lying, especially considering the celibacy rates are through the roof with younger males.

I could never bring myself to do something like vr chat, not bcs I think its cringe or anything. But its social af.

Voicepill made me avoid any chats.

Dude most teen males are lying about their sex lives, its like a fake it till you make it thing, you can't admit to being a virgin because that ironically kills your chances of losing your virginity

Unless he is actually Chad tier in looks and you could see that yourself its best to assume he's lying
Got a point.