Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Talked to a dad with a baby girl today

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
It was so happy, yet so sad, to see how happy he was, holding his smiling beautiful baby girl in his arms; the epitome of innocence.

It's heartbreaking to think how she'll be in 14-15 years. One day he'll blink his eyes and she'll be getting drilled by a pack of Chads in that same room that he used to read her bedtime stories in. :feelscry:

She'll go from Daddy's little girl to Chad's little whore. :feelscry:

It was like seeing a man having the time of his life on the Titanic - it's fun now, but it won't be fun for very long. :feelscry:

Brutal realization OP. Don't worry your time to care for a little infant girl of your own will come soon ( :feelskek: :feelskek:)

Cute pfp

JFL at having daughters in today's age.

Actually JFL at having kids at all tbh

It's heartbreaking to think how she'll be in 14-15 years. One day he'll blink his eyes and she'll be getting drilled by a pack of Chads in that same room that he used to read her bedtime stories in. :feelscry:

She'll go from Daddy's little girl to Chad's little whore. :feelscry:

JFL at having daughters in today's age.

Actually JFL at having kids at all tbh

Not JFL at having kids, the whole point of life is to reproduce and have kids. If you fail in that (aka are incel) then you are lower than bacteria

Not JFL at having kids, the whole point of life is to reproduce and have kids. If you fail in that (aka are incel) then you are lower than bacteria
A negroid with 5 baby mamas is more successful than a high IQ incel. Clown world.

If you can't see anything wrong with the thought of former dad's innocent little girl, who got all the care and love in the world, being drilled in all holes by random Chads and thugs, I don't even consider you human tbh.

my cousin has twin daughters and he literally had a complete breakdown recently, sui attempts and everything. he hates his life so much since having them.

jfl at having daughter.waste of genes and resources

Wait, so if I had a daughter I would like her to be with an ugly male like me or you? No, I would like her to enjoy life and get as much orgasm as she can. All of this forum suffering, including myself, is worth less then one second of joy of my girl.

A negroid with 5 baby mamas is more successful than a high IQ incel. Clown world.
Wait, so if I had a daughter I would like her to be with an ugly male like me or you? No, I would like her to enjoy life and get as much orgasm as she can. All of this forum suffering, including myself, is worth less then one second of joy of my girl.
Jew gonna soy

Ultimate cuckoldry