Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Talk about a parent-centric "society"

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
241787912 4237314969723324 5435374840858401396 n

This is what came up in the alghorithms when i searched for PARENTS who wont leave their children alone.

My parents are fucking demons. They call me like every 2-3 days, nagging me about nonsense, i feel like i cant dsay anything deep to them, they´re like 90 IQ morons. Yet they wanna waste my finite time with them. Cant cut them off, they have inheritance leverage (BIG, relative to my current situation)

The boomer and x:er parents are monsters in todays day and age. I have one/2 days a months when i can go into the city to go to stores, the library etc, and on that very day, my dad wants (needs) to see me. Even though he was ~40 when i was born, he will most likely live 10 more years with todays healthcare into his 80s, i know i may sound evil saying that, but u dont know what ive been through the past 10-15 years. Cant imagine someone having bad parents who are only 25-30 years older..

It melts my SOUL having to spend time with him. Its gives me nothing. He hasnt taught me anything my entire life. Didnt he have a father? and that father have a father? and that one? on and on. Didnt knowledge get passed down? How is it even possible for him to have no books, knowledge etc. No family tree, principle wisdom etc. Anything that would make him interesting. He´s as interesting as a gypsy street beggar. He´s like Hughies dad in The Boys. Or like homer simpson. Boomer incarnate.

it was THEY who broke up my family. dad through his stupidity and mum tghrough her evil scheming. My entire family: me, normie brother, idiot non biological dad & evil mum, divorced. No contact whatsoever with cousins aunts etc. We all live in different places, all 4 of us. My "mum and dad" did this to us, not me and my brother. They never should have given birth to us if THIS is the life they gave us.

As long as they don't ask you for money, I can stand their bitching ngl

As long as they don't ask you for money, I can stand their bitching ngl
then ur not truly mentalcel. the anxiety terror that i feel in my stomach having to waste my finite time with my dad/mum is excruciating. I dont even want them to die, im not evil, but they could give me my inheritance and then THEMSELVES move into apartments, which ive been forced to live in the past 10 years.

tell me about it brocel :feelsUgh:

my mom threatens to take away my internet access and tells me to go outside :cryfeels:
Tell her to leave you alone, or Ika-Sama will rape her pussy.