Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Taliban have banned girls from secondary education in Afghanistan

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Some akbar news for Talibancels...

Eh. I don't want to marry a dumbfuck foid tbh. Let them go to school, just don't teach them feminist bullshit.

Good. Test scores for young men will skyrocket.

Foids only need basic math and writting skills to teach their sons. :smonk:

This is a bad thing for economy, foids should get into simple things like nursery, attendants, work on simple jobs on farms and even production line (clothes and simple equipments).
This would boost the acceleration of the country and men could focus more on the average/hard functions/jobs.
Every fag that denies is just low IQ and is just blind by hatred against foids, all the taliban should do is just avoid the mistakes from industrial revolution, but i dont care about that shithole anyway.

Finally some good news.

Eh. I don't want to marry a dumbfuck foid tbh. Let them go to school, just don't teach them feminist bullshit.
Women don't need degrees in social studies, they need to be raising children.
If you support women in college, you are :bluepill:
There's nothing in college they couldn't learn on their own independently. This applies to a lot of education regardless of gender, actually.
College is for the degree to appease the credentialist system we have. A woman who is at home raising children doesn't need credentials or a career, so they don't need college either.

Extremely based. Education, regardless of whether it's taken over by brainwashing Marxists, just turns foids into entitled brats. They think they're so cool with their higher education, as though it elevates them above the crowd. It is an ecstacy to them; they simply cannot handle the power that comes with knowledge.

They don't have it in them, anyway. The only reason foids do OK in universities is because academia teaches a culture of reproducing what other people teach you, and foids are good at that. However they entirely lack the creative initiative needed to come up with new insights.

Tell that to the dumbasses getting PhDs in maths and physics.
Image0 17

Based. Current feminism is degenerated and no longer is the original feminism. I consider myself an early-days feminist when that meant that women (and men) fought for the same rights. Now feminist(feminazis) fight for privileges.

I don't want a dumb foid! but what about the economy! :soy::soy::soy:

shut up

Taliban was the best thing that happened in years

They don't want future onlyfans