Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tales of Ugly Guys I Saw In College, First Two Were Also Curry

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Now I am ugly sub-LTN as well, so when I make fun of ugly guys it's all in good jest. One was in my introductory second semester computer science class while the other was in my discrete math class. The first one was probably the ugliest guy I have ever seen, he had recessed everything, orbitals, jaws, chin, he had huge bug eyes and awful nose, coloring and on top of that he had a long midface, I never once interacted with him. But I was getting into the blackpill back then, so I started analyzing all the male faces in my class, to figure out how I stacked up. I would say out of a class of 150, perhaps around 100-125 men, I was the second ugliest. This guy was the only one who I would consider uglier than me, I think he might have height-mogged me slighly though. I would often stare at him and sometimes laugh a little, but his face wasn't that funny. I just felt extremely sorry for him, he looked like a broken abused dog. Mid-way through the semester he stopped showing up-to lecture, then I don't know what happened to him, I wonder whether he showed up to the exam or not. Hopefully he got a CS degree, and a decent paying job unlike me and ended up surgerymaxxing.

The second one wasn't as ugly but his face was insanely funny looking. His features might have been LTN but his chin and jaw were severely recessed, he also wore big thick glasses and looked like a dweeb. I couldn't help burst out laughing whenever I saw his face. In all honesty his eye area mogged mine. One time he ended up helping me by letting me copy his notes after I missed class, even after another guy suggested not to, because he thought I was a slacker and loser. I peeked at his test scores on a test most people failed and I ended up re-taking the class a second time and barely got a C. He had earned a solid A so that proved he was smart. Hopefully he ended up getting bi- max, along with contact lenses and ascending.

There was a third guy. I had a Russian/Eastern European teacher whose class I attended on the first day because I wasn't sure I would get into the class I needed, she was quite nice to me and everyone else. Except this guy who she was cold and harsh with even though he was polite. I was wondering why this was the case and looked at his face. He had a long horse midface and he was an arab with LTN features at best. Looking at his facial structure almost made me want to throw up even though his facial features weren't really ugly. He also had a shitty under chin goatee which looked unkempt. The same guy helped me out in getting notes once and I was quite thankful towards him. Nevertheless it shows how one death tier flaw can break a male face.

I see; most depressing seeing other subhumans and assorted truecels that you mog, and wondering just how much they have it worse compared to you... :society:

You're likely the only one that still remembers them and sees them as humans, still; either they're rotting while still attempting to wealthmaxx with the IQ they've been given, or have completely given up on life itself after losing the genetic lottery in such a way. :feelswhat:

I see; most depressing seeing other subhumans and assorted truecels that you mog
Why? Virtue signaling?
You don’t actually give a fuck about them, let’s be honest.

I see; most depressing seeing other subhumans and assorted truecels that you mog, and wondering just how much they have it worse compared to you... :society:
It's mog or be mogged in this world and I hate being mogged. Nevertheless, it's depressing knowing how much looks matter. I wish we could eliminate lookism for good, but that's just human nature. Maybe we could have been friends and hung out or something. I still remember the first guy was always alone in class, I never saw him talk to anyone.

CS and Physics based STEM classes are filled with the most subhuman specimens to walk the earth. My engineering department was teeming with autistic truecel deathniks.

CS and Physics based STEM classes are filled with the most subhuman specimens to walk the earth. My engineering department was teeming with autistic truecel deathniks.
Bonus points the first two were curry.

Why? Virtue signaling?
You don’t actually give a fuck about them, let’s be honest.
It is indeed depressing to see those who are even lower dredges of the totem pole as you, as you wonder what exactly their life and their experiences might look like; just how worse they may be, and how they cope with it. :feelsjuice:

Bonus points the first two were curry.
The rice all looked like variations of this guy:

It is indeed depressing to see those who are even lower dredges of the totem pole as you, as you wonder what exactly their life and their experiences might look like; just how worse they may be, and how they cope with it. :feelsjuice:
Every man for himself. It’s a mog or be mogged world.

Fucking based, richfag high IQfags deserve to be incel for having no obstacles in their lives. @Incelius Savage

They were all rice and curry. More rice than curry though. The rice were really really subhuman looking, both guys and girls.
I disagree. The rice actually have good facial harmony and just lack dimorphism. They aren't physically repulsive and look dirty unlike curries. They all tend to average around the same kind of phenotype, it's rare seeing a really good looking or ugly rice person.

Fucking based, richfag high IQfags deserve to be incel for having no obstacles in their lives. @Incelius Savage
No one deserves a life as a sexual untouchable regardless of race and background.

Wtf is this make fun of an incel? Fuck off OP.
that guy probably left for the same reason i did. No one being friends with him. Fuck op

I disagree. The rice actually have good facial harmony and just lack dimorphism. They aren't physically repulsive and look dirty unlike curries. They all tend to average around the same kind of phenotype, it's rare seeing a really good looking or ugly rice person.
It is true that curries universally look particularly more repulsive than rice, however the rice in my classes were very subhuman. Let me dig up some pics for you:
75534739_2581990471881946_4782174195486294016_n.jpg
51112806_2090598481021150_4120408602341015552_n.jpg
74591592_2482055575217578_7724886972669362176_n.jpg
82029167_2685035081577484_8355634307707961344_n.jpg

No one deserves a life as a sexual untouchable regardless of race and background.
Yes they do, high IQ richfags live 100x better than me.

Yes they do, high IQ richfags live 100x better than me.
I have always envied the high IQ, but not to the point where I wanted them to be cosigned to the purgatory of inceldom.

It is true that curries universally look particularly more repulsive than rice, however the rice in my classes were very subhuman. Let me dig up some pics for you:
Only the first Asian guy is incel tier all the other Asians can ascend. I have seen it IRL too, asian features and standards are different. Is that you on the right? You mog almost all the curries there but still incel-tier maybe LTN. The curry on the left is normie tier despite the nose, the White guys and the sand nigger look normie tier too. I don't see a single guy that is HTN+.

The foids are probably disgusted standing near all those incels. They need to form gangs and acquire pussy through any means necessary. All of those cunts are legit cute and fuckable.

I saw some reddit roastie claim her engineering classes were filled with chads :feelshaha:
Complete larp, this is never the trend, I doubt she even majored in it.
It was on purple pill debate and she said it to prove that toilet pussy tingles = "eugenics" since high IQs are supposed to be good looking.

They are ALL truecel tier. I lived and studied with these people. Whites treat them like untouchables.
I live in an area with a lot of Asians and know that all of them except the first one can ascend with asian foids.

Now I am ugly sub-LTN as well, so when I make fun of ugly guys it's all in good jest. One was in my introductory second semester computer science class while the other was in my discrete math class. The first one was probably the ugliest guy I have ever seen, he had recessed everything, orbitals, jaws, chin, he had huge bug eyes and awful nose, coloring and on top of that he had a long midface, I never once interacted with him. But I was getting into the blackpill back then, so I started analyzing all the male faces in my class, to figure out how I stacked up. I would say out of a class of 150, perhaps around 100-125 men, I was the second ugliest. This guy was the only one who I would consider uglier than me, I think he might have height-mogged me slighly though. I would often stare at him and sometimes laugh a little, but his face wasn't that funny. I just felt extremely sorry for him, he looked like a broken abused dog. Mid-way through the semester he stopped showing up-to lecture, then I don't know what happened to him, I wonder whether he showed up to the exam or not. Hopefully he got a CS degree, and a decent paying job unlike me and ended up surgerymaxxing.

The second one wasn't as ugly but his face was insanely funny looking. His features might have been LTN but his chin and jaw were severely recessed, he also wore big thick glasses and looked like a dweeb. I couldn't help burst out laughing whenever I saw his face. In all honesty his eye area mogged mine. One time he ended up helping me by letting me copy his notes after I missed class, even after another guy suggested not to, because he thought I was a slacker and loser. I peeked at his test scores on a test most people failed and I ended up re-taking the class a second time and barely got a C. He had earned a solid A so that proved he was smart. Hopefully he ended up getting bi- max, along with contact lenses and ascending.

There was a third guy. I had a Russian/Eastern European teacher whose class I attended on the first day because I wasn't sure I would get into the class I needed, she was quite nice to me and everyone else. Except this guy who she was cold and harsh with even though he was polite. I was wondering why this was the case and looked at his face. He had a long horse midface and he was an arab with LTN features at best. Looking at his facial structure almost made me want to throw up even though his facial features weren't really ugly. He also had a shitty under chin goatee which looked unkempt. The same guy helped me out in getting notes once and I was quite thankful towards him. Nevertheless it shows how one death tier flaw can break a male face.
Well written.

When I finished university (last semester), taking my last classes in person, there seemed to be more trans people than I realized . Usually it's a computer science stereotype, but this seems to happening in physics (what I majored in), maths, and other stem fields.

IIRC 1 in 5 zoomers identifies as some type of LGBT, that demographic is certainly getting bigger.

Wtf is this make fun of an incel? Fuck off OP.

that guy probably left for the same reason i did. No one being friends with him. Fuck op
Now I am ugly sub-LTN as well, so when I make fun of ugly guys it's all in good jest.