Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tales from the probation office

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
Last month, I completed another round of probation (for theft of cable from a telco site) and was forced to sit through 4 sessions of a court mandated program designed to get ex-offenders into work.
We originally had a roastie HR employment consultant. She was running a scam where she would refer ex offenders to her own registered training company where she signed them up for useless certificates that they could never use.
Everybody in the room was disrespectful to this femoid, to the point that the security officer :feelsbaton: walked in and told us to behave. We ignored him and by the end of the first session, that fucking slut HR bitch visibly fighting back the urge to cry. We didn't see her again after the 1st session :feelsLightsaber: even the correctional services probation and parole office manager gave us a talk about our disrespectful behaviour at the start of the 2nd session.
Sorry sweetie, you're not entitled to respect.
We then got a pajeet HR guy, apparently sent by a centrelink, who was so cheerful and outgoing that nobody was rude to him:
Exif stripped

The guy across diagonal from me was a sex offender. He didn't say what he did, he just said he wouldn't get a blue card as he's a sex offender. What is amusing is the gov tries to force him into work when he has 0 chances of ever getting a job as a sex offender.
There was a balding coomer in his 50s at the other end, who kept asking could the gov pay for his TESOL teacher certificate so he could go teach english in Asia, I spokem to him and he said he's planning a trip to Thailand :feelskek:
There was a femoid drug addict at the end of the table, covered in tattoos and dressed like a whore. She kept texting on her phone and complaining the government wouldn't refer her to rehab. But she finally shut up when the pajeet kept telling her she had to get a doctor to get her a care plan and a referral so the gov would pay for her treatment. Her brain was so cooked she couldn't even think.
There were 2 guys who had gotten out of juvie and were new to adult probation programs. They were 2 abos in for burglarising houses and stealing cars. The good thing is they got away with a lot of it as they were young adults at the time. Unlike everyone else in the room (including me who got caught stealing 1000s of $ of telco cable), these guys actually made money from it.
Then there was me and another guy who had no intention of gaining anything from it and were there to get our attendance signed off so we could meet our probation requirements.
In that room, you had the dregs of society, but their stories were more interesting than any other normnshit I've met in the last few years.
Chadfish will be back later this week.

Last month, I completed another round of probation (for theft of cable from a telco site) and was forced to sit through 4 sessions of a court mandated program designed to get ex-offenders into work.
We originally had a roastie HR employment consultant. She was running a scam where she would refer ex offenders to her own registered training company where she signed them up for useless certificates that they could never use.
Everybody in the room was disrespectful to this femoid, to the point that the security officer :feelsbaton: walked in and told us to behave. We ignored him and by the end of the first session, that fucking slut HR bitch visibly fighting back the urge to cry. We didn't see her again after the 1st session :feelsLightsaber: even the correctional services probation and parole office manager gave us a talk about our disrespectful behaviour at the start of the 2nd session.
Sorry sweetie, you're not entitled to respect.
We then got a pajeet HR guy, apparently sent by a centrelink, who was so cheerful and outgoing that nobody was rude to him:
View attachment 1130392
The guy across diagonal from me was a sex offender. He didn't say what he did, he just said he wouldn't get a blue card as he's a sex offender. What is amusing is the gov tries to force him into work when he has 0 chances of ever getting a job as a sex offender.
There was a balding coomer in his 50s at the other end, who kept asking could the gov pay for his TESOL teacher certificate so he could go teach english in Asia, I spokem to him and he said he's planning a trip to Thailand :feelskek:
There was a femoid drug addict at the end of the table, covered in tattoos and dressed like a whore. She kept texting on her phone and complaining the government wouldn't refer her to rehab. But she finally shut up when the pajeet kept telling her she had to get a doctor to get her a care plan and a referral so the gov would pay for her treatment. Her brain was so cooked she couldn't even think.
There were 2 guys who had gotten out of juvie and were new to adult probation programs. They were 2 abos in for burglarising houses and stealing cars. The good thing is they got away with a lot of it as they were young adults at the time. Unlike everyone else in the room (including me who got caught stealing 1000s of $ of telco cable), these guys actually made money from it.
Then there was me and another guy who had no intention of gaining anything from it and were there to get our attendance signed off so we could meet our probation requirements.
In that room, you had the dregs of society, but their stories were more interesting than any other normnshit I've met in the last few years.
Chadfish will be back later this week.
Based. Sometimes I want to come to Australia too and take advantage of their easy welfare/social safety net systems for NEETbux and gibs.

I'm so glad I'm not a criminal....

How did you know that balding guy in his 50s is a coomer? lmao

your stories are always interesting and entertaining :feelscomfy: