Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tales from the mental asylum: Wacky user bios!

• Thread starter Frat Link The Chad
  • Start date
Frat Link The Chad

Frat Link The Chad

Now we’re sharing the same dream 222
★★★★★
I’ll just add to this topic over time with additional replies and try to have each new post feature bios that I find to be exceptionally funny or at the very least amusing in what I’m sure was the old Serge tradition. :feelsclown:

User bio #1 Female 16 years old

LMAOO

starting off with a sorry to whichever suffering king might be goofing enough to actually read this retard yapping so if you aren’t havent already banned me thank you im just being a hopecel here‍♀️

so like a list of why i’m not a threat to anyone and how really almost any guy here could easily mog me, i’m completely down whorendous for incels which is goofy ik, autistic + autistic nerd (already over), hopeless romantic, maxxed out without face chemicals only gets me to a solid 5/10 on a good day, mentalcel, suttercel, ropemaxxing expert, borderline anorexic, literally only 1 irl friend, addicted to spotify, being a quarter mixed middle eastern gave me a goofy ass nose, awkward, basically a female incel in most ways (literally embarrassing too like bro had one chance) no eye contact, no posture, literally plays roblox, literally plays goofy princess dress up games, watches anime so it’s over, classic femcel tbh not special at all, delusional, debilitating religious trauma, suck at socializing, literally a quiet kid, anxiety disorder, homeschooled by my religious freak abusive family in elementary which ruined any chance i had, desensitized since the ripe age of 7 (it’s been over for me), borderline stalker sometimes if i wasn’t female id be canceled so fast, only chance in college is a cliffmaxxing major, wearing some sims looking outfit every day like an npc, cut off by literally 90% of my family now, body type is basically an airpod so again over, older sister mogging me in every possible way since day 1, literally an emo freak in denial, school is my final straw reason to rope, no confidence and rightfully so, most guys (and girls so no chance at coping and faking bisexual) just ignore my existence anyway which is why i lurk around here because im that desperate to just watch male activity. Im a clown; laugh at me bro, full time bodypillowmaxxer, music taste would get me thrown in a rehab center, has been rejected multiple times by the worst of the worst bro so really no hope for me, probably a voice cel as well, tried to cope with speech correcting therapy and still gets vocally mogged by minnie mouse, hair is a shit rat hive nest and still my best feature, shaking in my bunny slippers while writing this up but let me cook, in conclusion there’s actually no hope for me so please let me lurk here without being labeled one of them goofy ass bluepillers. Ik im testing my luck but please
and please don’t try yapping at me that females get an automatic romance pass like bud i can’t even look a male in the eye for 2 seconds idc if that makes me a “volcel” it’s impossible for me atp and it’s over dude just another clown in the clown world

this is all just a massive cope to not rope not trying to make someone catch a case literally just want to lurk brocel please

User bio #2 Female 33 years old

I am a targeted individual; please reference documentary "Havana Syndrome, Are You Next?" I am at this point pretty certain that every "boyfriend" I ever had was a CIA prostitute. I experience a wide range of dementia-like symptoms that have prevented me from finishing school, keeping a job, and even reading books. I want to connect with my people and I also am looking for sperm because I refuse to go extinct. I am from the beautiful state of California, which I never really got to enjoy, but I am currently both a refugee and a POW in the state of Texas.

User bio #3 Male 21 years old

Ugly

I am a targeted individual; please reference documentary "Havana Syndrome, Are You Next?" I am at this point pretty certain that every "boyfriend" I ever had was a CIA prostitute. I experience a wide range of dementia-like symptoms that have prevented me from finishing school, keeping a job, and even reading books. I want to connect with my people and I also am looking for sperm because I refuse to go extinct. I am from the beautiful state of California, which I never really got to enjoy, but I am currently both a refugee and a POW in the state of Texas.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I don't know what I thought females who try to sign up on this forum would be like but I didn't expect to see this specific strain of schizophrenic American

this is mine jfl

Screenshot 2024 01 09 194525

:feelskek: :feelskek:

PLEASE post more!

and I also am looking for sperm because I refuse to go extinct.
You know it's over for you when you're begging for sperm on a literal incel forum.

@clownfemalelurking thoughts?

My brain can't read women's bullshit.

I tried with those long paragraphs, and nope.

First: would have sex with
Second: jfl
Third: why did he get banned

thats good i like this ban all toilets from this forum

Let them in they sound like real mangos :smonk:

Last seen A moment ago ·Engaged in conversation
most of you guys really are pathetic simping pieces of shits.
i mean, not like i've never seen this happening in blackpill spaces so i'm not surprised.

The first one actually sounds really funny and cool, volcel if you wouldnt.

The second one is intellau's dream girl. Also volcel if you wouldnt tbhtbhnglngl on mah mommah

The third one is just like me :cryfeels:

Oh my. Wonder who is the lucky guy.
most of you guys really are pathetic simping pieces of shits.
i mean, not like i've never seen this happening in blackpill spaces so i'm not surprised.
It's a conversation with a Mod for sure (afaik)
No one else can start conversations with accounts still in the "waiting for info" stage.

No one else can start conversations with accounts still in the "waiting for info" stage.
i sure hope so
ive seen this simp behaviour happen way too many times in places like this

I’ll just add to this topic over time with additional replies and try to have each new post feature bios that I find to be exceptionally funny or at the very least amusing in what I’m sure was the old Serge tradition. :feelsclown:

LMAOO

starting off with a sorry to whichever suffering king might be goofing enough to actually read this retard yapping so if you aren’t havent already banned me thank you im just being a hopecel here‍♀️

so like a list of why i’m not a threat to anyone and how really almost any guy here could easily mog me, i’m completely down whorendous for incels which is goofy ik, autistic + autistic nerd (already over), hopeless romantic, maxxed out without face chemicals only gets me to a solid 5/10 on a good day, mentalcel, suttercel, ropemaxxing expert, borderline anorexic, literally only 1 irl friend, addicted to spotify, being a quarter mixed middle eastern gave me a goofy ass nose, awkward, basically a female incel in most ways (literally embarrassing too like bro had one chance) no eye contact, no posture, literally plays roblox, literally plays goofy princess dress up games, watches anime so it’s over, classic femcel tbh not special at all, delusional, debilitating religious trauma, suck at socializing, literally a quiet kid, anxiety disorder, homeschooled by my religious freak abusive family in elementary which ruined any chance i had, desensitized since the ripe age of 7 (it’s been over for me), borderline stalker sometimes if i wasn’t female id be canceled so fast, only chance in college is a cliffmaxxing major, wearing some sims looking outfit every day like an npc, cut off by literally 90% of my family now, body type is basically an airpod so again over, older sister mogging me in every possible way since day 1, literally an emo freak in denial, school is my final straw reason to rope, no confidence and rightfully so, most guys (and girls so no chance at coping and faking bisexual) just ignore my existence anyway which is why i lurk around here because im that desperate to just watch male activity. Im a clown; laugh at me bro, full time bodypillowmaxxer, music taste would get me thrown in a rehab center, has been rejected multiple times by the worst of the worst bro so really no hope for me, probably a voice cel as well, tried to cope with speech correcting therapy and still gets vocally mogged by minnie mouse, hair is a shit rat hive nest and still my best feature, shaking in my bunny slippers while writing this up but let me cook, in conclusion there’s actually no hope for me so please let me lurk here without being labeled one of them goofy ass bluepillers. Ik im testing my luck but please
and please don’t try yapping at me that females get an automatic romance pass like bud i can’t even look a male in the eye for 2 seconds idc if that makes me a “volcel” it’s impossible for me atp and it’s over dude just another clown in the clown world

this is all just a massive cope to not rope not trying to make someone catch a case literally just want to lurk brocel please

User bio #3 Male 21 years old

Ugly
So Basically they write this with chat gtp

My brain can't read women's bullshit.

I tried with those long paragraphs, and nope.
It's not your brain the problem...

females only come here to validate their hatred for men, in the same way we stroll around FDS and twoxchromosomes

Just be janny is LAW

females only come here to validate their hatred for men, in the same way we stroll around FDS and twoxchromosomes
Women automatically hate the male gender upon realizing ethnic manlets exist.

User bio #1 male 16 years old

First of all, I know my age is probably a reason for automatic rejection, but hear me out.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm incel for two main reasons. The first reason is that I am hideous beyond belief. My nose is strangely positioned, my jaw line is non existent, my eyebrows are way too thick because I'm a sand nigger, and I have bags under my eyes that will never go away.

Two, and this is a very big reason, I am 5'3 and I'm certain that I'm done with my growth. I'm in between the heights of my parents now, and I haven't seen any growth for a large time now. Scientifically, most males' growth ends at 16-17. I'm certain I've already gone through my growth spurt, so I'm tired of hearing the constant cope that I might still have room to grow. I'm not going to grow 7+ inches regardless, therefore I'm just a manlet.

The situation that made realize my inceldom is because my best friend, who is a typical chad, gets all the girls despite having absolutely no social skills compared to me. What do I mean by that? So, my friend is a total shut in.

He dropped out of high school
He's 17 years old
He NEVER goes anywhere except to grab essentials
His social skills are horrible (trust me, I'd know. He never talks to anyone aside from me)

So anyway, he revealed to me that while he was at a Christmas party, some girl kissed him on the cheek and giggled as she walked off without saying anything. For reference, my friend is 6'0, good looking, and has long hair. He's like an eight or a nine.

He's known this girl for some time because she's a family friend, but he's never really gotten close with her. He's also told me that this girl would always rest her head on his shoulder, sleep in the same mattress that he was sleeping on whenever he visited their house, and would randomly sit in his lap despite him not asking for her to do so.

It then dawned at me that all I get in response is just girls being disgusted by me and acting as if I was stalking them. I try my best to be kind to everyone, I speak with a lot of people, and I'd say I have a pretty good personality. My friend doesn't have a personality at all.

Not once has a girl ever shown interest in me, since I'm a zoomer, my generation is the tallest that it has ever been. I'm just ridiculed by everyone because I'm just some short guy. I'm so sick of it and everywhere I go I see cope upon cope telling me that 'Short guys just need to have good personalities'.

How did my friend get this girl to obsess over him while I have nothing? Realistically, shouldn't I be the one that has a girlfriend? It's obvious to me now that's not going to ever be the case because no foid wants me.

First of all, I know my age is probably a reason for automatic rejection, but hear me out.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm incel for two main reasons. The first reason is that I am hideous beyond belief. My nose is strangely positioned, my jaw line is non existent, my eyebrows are way too thick because I'm a sand nigger, and I have bags under my eyes that will never go away.

Two, and this is a very big reason, I am 5'3 and I'm certain that I'm done with my growth. I'm in between the heights of my parents now, and I haven't seen any growth for a large time now. Scientifically, most males' growth ends at 16-17. I'm certain I've already gone through my growth spurt, so I'm tired of hearing the constant cope that I might still have room to grow. I'm not going to grow 7+ inches regardless, therefore I'm just a manlet.

The situation that made realize my inceldom is because my best friend, who is a typical chad, gets all the girls despite having absolutely no social skills compared to me. What do I mean by that? So, my friend is a total shut in.

He's 17 years old
His social skills are horrible (trust me, I'd know. He never talks to anyone aside from me)

So anyway, he revealed to me that while he was at a Christmas party, some girl kissed him on the cheek and giggled as she walked off without saying anything. For reference, my friend is 6'0, good looking, and has long hair. He's like an eight or a nine.

He's known this girl for some time because she's a family friend, but he's never really gotten close with her. He's also told me that this girl would always rest her head on his shoulder, sleep in the same mattress that he was sleeping on whenever he visited their house, and would randomly sit in his lap despite him not asking for her to do so.

It then dawned at me that all I get in response is just girls being disgusted by me and acting as if I was stalking them. I try my best to be kind to everyone, I speak with a lot of people, and I'd say I have a pretty good personality. My friend doesn't have a personality at all.

Not once has a girl ever shown interest in me, since I'm a zoomer, my generation is the tallest that it has ever been. I'm just ridiculed by everyone because I'm just some short guy. I'm so sick of it and everywhere I go I see cope upon cope telling me that 'Short guys just need to have good personalities'.

How did my friend get this girl to obsess over him while I have nothing? Realistically, shouldn't I be the one that has a girlfriend? It's obvious to me now that's not going to ever be the case because no foid wants me.
I hope you didn't ban this guy.

He's 17 years old

Should be a pinned blackpill post

He's 17 years old

:feelsbadman:

33 year old woman said:
Since I can't post, I am wondering if you could tell the guys about "zeolites." It is an unfortunate, infantilizing name, but it is supposed to work. It is what they call a "binder" and it is supposed to help get the metal out of the brain. A lady on the news, I think it was Infowars, said that it made her autistic son "verbal again." I wonder what "zeolites" would do for my brothers in here. Castor oil and borax are also supposed to be good at getting metal out of the body. I am not a doctor.

That stuff is just sad

No zeolites for your face

Most of these are trolls. The problem with having a thread like this is that people will start to intentionally create users with wacky BIOS for laughs.

Most of these are trolls. The problem with having a thread like this is that people will start to intentionally create users with wacky BIOS for laughs.
This

i’m completely down whorendous for incels which is goofy ik, autistic + autistic nerd (already over), hopeless romantic, maxxed out without face chemicals only gets me to a solid 5/10 on a good day, mentalcel, suttercel, ropemaxxing expert, borderline anorexic, literally only 1 irl friend, addicted to spotify,
no eye contact, no posture, literally plays roblox, literally plays goofy princess dress up games, watches anime so it’s over, classic femcel tbh not special at all, delusional, debilitating religious trauma, suck at socializing, literally a quiet kid, anxiety disorder, homeschooled by my religious freak abusive family in elementary which ruined any chance i had, desensitized since the ripe age of 7 (it’s been over for me), borderline stalker sometimes if i wasn’t female id be canceled so fast, only chance in college is a cliffmaxxing major, wearing some sims looking outfit every day like an npc, cut off by literally 90% of my family now, body type is basically an airpod so again over
i lurk around here because im that desperate to just watch male activity. Im a clown; laugh at me bro,
full time bodypillowmaxxer, music taste would get me thrown in a rehab center, has been rejected multiple times by the worst of the worst bro so really no hope for me, probably a voice cel as well, tried to cope with speech correcting therapy and still gets vocally mogged by minnie mouse, hair is a shit rat hive nest and still my best feature, shaking in my bunny slippers while writing this up but let me cook,
RAPE RAPE
RAPE
RAPEEEE

oyJFGU.gif

RAAAAAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE