Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Talent is the only cure for Inceldom, if you don't have it, forget it.

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
As the title says, if you have a really special talent, like being extremely good at songwriting, dancing, singing, or playing some sport or instrument, you can rise through the respect people will have for you.

What I mean is when you are above average in one subject, it gives you the confidence to tackle other areas of life. Moreover, If you are the best pianist in the world, pianist foids will be jealous of your skills, therefore, they will be attracted to you or the things you can achieve with this "power".

Talent can make an ordinary joe become a superstar, imagine that possibility? It's the only thing that can open more doors for you than being a chad. Think that, the amount of money your talent can generate can also be used to improve your appearance if you want to.

Look at musicians, celebrities, and football players that used to be a nobody but had a rise to the top because of some inherent ability that make them better than everyone else. Crazy...

Why some people are born this way while others have to rot forever? It's really something that has me thinking about.

Absolutely true. That's actually a blackpill in itself too because genetic potential basically sets people apart the most in how skillful they can end up becoming. A talentless incel shouldn't cope with the belief that it's just his unattractiveness standing in the way of a good life.

Last edited:
Talent is useless without motivation, good luck finding the latter as an incel

Taking a piano class and school and practice guitar everyday I don't know if I'll ever be good enough to make up for my face and height and retardedness.

because genetic potential basically sets people apart the most in how skillful they can end up becoming
this. blackpillers arnt talented at anything that can generate revenue in npc kike soyciety. if an ugly guy can become rich from a talent then they are not an incel because a trucel would not have the skills to do something like that. talent and skills that can be used to generate revenue is purely genetic.

Talent is useless without motivation, good luck finding the latter as an incel
yep. another trait of the true blackpiller. no motivation to do anything that does not come naturally. and as a low tier male, nothing at all productive or revenue-generating comes naturally

this. blackpillers arnt talented at anything that can generate revenue in npc kike soyciety. if an ugly guy can become rich from a talent then they are not an incel because a trucel would not have the skills to do something like that. talent and skills that can be used to generate revenue is purely genetic.
There are talented people here. To think you are a talentless fuck and that it's over no matter what is a coping mechanism. It's more painful to know you're wasting your potential due to factors completely out of your control, such as your sub humanity

I wish i was high IQ and talented enough to write a best selling novel....

There are talented people here. To think you are a talentless fuck and that it's over no matter what is a coping mechanism. It's more painful to know you're wasting your potential due to factors completely out of your control, such as your sub humanity
i meant talent to the level of becoming rich and famous and being able to fuck women because of it. i dont mean talented in non-revenue or low-revenue generating things, or autistic things

i meant talent to the level of becoming rich and famous and being able to fuck women because of it. i dont mean talented in non-revenue or low-revenue generating things, or autistic things
Low iq tbhtbh

Low iq tbhtbh
then why are you shitposting on incels forum instead of fucking prime pussy from your high iq fame generating talent? fucking spaz

then why are you shitposting on incels forum instead of fucking prime pussy from your high iq fame generating talent? fucking spaz
Pipe down, gray

garenteed ive been around longer than you soy. just this site is full of cuck pussys that cry and whine when they get their feelfeels hurt. fucking rage inducing

garenteed ive been around longer than you soy. just this site is full of cuck pussys that cry and whine when they get their feelfeels hurt. fucking rage inducing
So true!

i was here when this site first came out nov 2017 when the reddit page got banned. just most of us true blackpillers got banned because we are to truthful for even this site. a true blackpiller no place in the world or internet is safe for us to actually speak our mind. we are not welcome anywhere, not even here. even this place is to bluepilled to handle us. thats why most are banned and the ones that are left with an unbanned account from back then are either soycucks or refrained from actually posting the full extent of the truth

talent + no mental illness + motivation

Sad part of the story is, most incels are average to below average in everything. Not anyone can just become really good at something, learned that the hard way

The modern day equivalent of the western service based economy might as well be called a fraud or slave based economy instead because that's basically what it is. You're only hope to thrive in this society is be somebody's rich son because if not you're going to have a horrible life. You're either somebody's rich son with connections or you won the genetic lottery system being prolific in advanced mathematics as a means of climbing up our present technological industrial increasingly mechanized world. If however you're neither a rich person's son or proficient in marketable skills that technological industrial society requires you will very quickly become a slave tied to the corporate plantation system where your life will basically consist of nothing at all living in punishing poverty. I've spent twenty years in that, you'll either kill yourself, go rogue becoming a violent criminal, or become a wandering vagabond trying to find a way to leave the system entirely. Currently they have reduced a majority of men into being working slaves hence why males are leaving the workforce in droves trying to survive however they can because at a certain point there is no incentive to continue on in existence whatsoever. In our current society you're either very rich or very poor, there is no in between anymore.

Eventually this fraud or slave based economy will collapse, I'm a firm believer in this. We collapse enthusiasts look forward to the implosion and collapse of the United States with much celebration, however, it seems to be taking much longer to transpire than any of us ever anticipated. Still, it is something we look forward to giving us hope. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The modern day equivalent of the western service based economy might as well be called a fraud or slave based economy instead because that's basically what it is. You're only hope to thrive in this society is be somebody's rich son because if not you're going to have a horrible life. You're either somebody's rich son with connections or you won the genetic lottery system being prolific in advanced mathematics as a means of climbing up our present technological industrial increasingly mechanized world. If however you're neither a rich person's son or proficient in marketable skills that technological industrial society requires you will very quickly become a slave tied to the corporate plantation system where your life will basically consist of nothing at all living in punishing poverty. I've spent twenty years in that, you'll either kill yourself, go rogue becoming a violent criminal, or become a wandering vagabond trying to find a way to leave the system entirely. Currently they have reduced a majority of men into being working slaves hence why males are leaving the workforce in droves trying to survive however they can because at a certain point there is no incentive to continue on in existence whatsoever. In our current society you're either very rich or very poor, there is no in between anymore.

Eventually this fraud or slave based economy will collapse, I'm a firm believer in this. We collapse enthusiasts look forward to the implosion and collapse of the United States with much celebration, however, it seems to be taking much longer to transpire than any of us ever anticipated. Still, it is something we look forward to giving us hope. :feelsjuice:
BASED AS FUCK

Well said OP i 100% concur

You can ascend with BBC game
BBC is a meme its not real and personally I hate the stereotype since I have a small dick. It actually hurts me since people expect me to have a big dick when I have a micropenis.

BBC is a meme its not real and personally I hate the stereotype since I have a small dick. It actually hurts me since people expect me to have a big dick when I have a micropenis.
50 Cent ran BBC game

50 Cent ran BBC game
I am not 50 cent and plus his life was mostly a lie. Celebrities gas up about their past and their abilities and people soak it up. I dont have celebrity worship so I can care less about what 50 Cent does with his life.

Talent without Looks isnt enough for sluts nowadays in 2022.

6ft+ chad or GTFO in the eyes of foids

I'm such a genetic garbage that not only my face is subhuman, i also have below avg iq and zero talent or passion for anything. What am i even supposed to do under these circumstances? Jfl, i can't even copemaxx properly.

Just be talented bro and shower more :soy:

Yeah let's just pull talents that make money out of our asses, why didn't we think of this before, god damn what genius

I don't have a single talent. I have basic knowledge about many things and know a little more about certain things but there is nothing where i could confidently say that i am an expert at it.