Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Taking Over Space

Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
★★★
Not sure how I feel about space just yet. Could be cool, though. But I do know how I feel about "all women" anything.

"NASA astronaut Tracy Dyson said she hopes this is just the first all-female spacewalk and that it becomes a normal occurrence."

Maybe there will be a rogue satellite next time.

JFL, no way they'd be capable to operate a space ship. They act based on emotions. I hope they get ambushed and raped by aliencels with big gay alien skulls.

I hope they get ambushed and raped by aliencels with big gay alien skulls.
that would be extremely based. if that happened i might actually start believing in god.

JFL, no way they'd be capable to operate a space ship. They act based on emotions. I hope they get ambushed and raped by aliencels with big gay alien skulls.
that would be extremely based. if that happened i might actually start believing in god.
I think you guys just started the makings of a great science fiction movie.....unless you are right. Then it would be non-fiction. Who would you choose to be the main characters? I'll have to put some thought into that one.

Females have the incredible power to destroy everything great.

Just destroy your overies with cosmic radiation

These whores trying to find out if theres chad life in other planets

They want to suck alien Chad dick

Spaceship mogged by females. I said it. First they took the horses, now the cars (it is even official that more females have a driver lcience than men) and now they will take space in general. It is beyond over.

Not sure how I feel about space just yet. Could be cool, though. But I do know how I feel about "all women" anything.

"NASA astronaut Tracy Dyson said she hopes this is just the first all-female spacewalk and that it becomes a normal occurrence."

Maybe there will be a rogue satellite next time.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i wanted to be astonaut in childhood