Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Taking female slaves was morally accepted and it was taken away from us.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Taking female slaves has always been a normal part of human history, when enemies would fight each other the winning party would take female slaves and distribute them among the fighters. As an incel you were rewarded in history when joining an army, you would raid towns and villages and took female slaves for yourself and make babies with them. History had place for incels, incels in the Roman or any other empire had better options than we have today. We are being cucked by liberal laws and modernity, any incel demonizing slavery should just kill himself.

Yeah, this is literally the worst time in recorded human history to be incel. And before any retard starts talking about 'muh copes', keep in mind that the primary reason modern copes are at the level they are at is because there is a demand for them. In a society free of incels, these "copes" would be next to nonexistent as reality wouldn't need to be coped with to the same degree.

Slavery doesn't appeal to me. I don't want her if she's forced to be with me. The thought of her wanting to kill me at any given moment would make me uncomfortable. That's also why I don't fuck prostitutes, even though it's legal here. I don't see the appeal of forced human interaction, it's even more uncomfortable than no interaction at all. Human interaction is only worth it if it's consensual to me.

Nuke the earth, we should go back to stone age to get more freedoms as incels

Slavery doesn't appeal to me. I don't want her if she's forced to be with me. The thought of her wanting to kill me at any given moment would make me uncomfortable. That's also why I don't fuck prostitutes, even though it's legal here. I don't see the appeal of forced human interaction, it's even more uncomfortable than no interaction at all. Human interaction is only worth it if it's consensual to me.
this, you are still incel if you have a female slave

Do you think if not for the law you would be one of the guys raiding a far off village and taking a woman has a slave?

tfw no harem full of white whores

Do you think if not for the law you would be one of the guys raiding a far off village and taking a woman has a slave?
i think i would definetly be tbh

The thought of her wanting to kill me at any given moment would make me uncomfortable

This is the ONLY reason I would not want a female slave (I don’t care about the moral reasons) . I don’t want to get poisoned or have my throat slit while I’m sleeping.

I second this, I say we put all our money together and fund this.

Yeah, this is literally the worst time in recorded human history to be incel. And before any retard starts talking about 'muh copes', keep in mind that the primary reason modern copes are at the level they are at is because there is a demand for them. In a society free of incels, these "copes" would be next to nonexistent as reality wouldn't need to be coped with to the same degree.