Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR taking a longer break from drugs

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
when i visited my family for the break, i decided to leave the drugs (to lower tolerance, etc.) which would force me away from them. what an insane decision when i think about it, how could i leave shit like heroin or xanax?

i've been through some hellish times recently (even with no withdrawals), through i feel a bit better at the moment. it's pretty critical that i try to copemaxx as much as possible. i should also drink more probably (although it's not as good as other stuff for me)

a pretty fucked situation overall

I hope you feel better soon bro.

You’re only 19 and addicted to heroin, fuck..:feelsbadman:

how could i leave shit like heroin or xanax?

i've been through some hellish times recently
Your only 19, don’t go so hard get better (it won’t be easy).

You should really wean off the opiates, bro.
It’s no good

don't do drugs bro, do megumin

You should try to cope with othe stuff like anime, games, gymceling, even alcohol is better than heroin.
Also I hope you feel better soon, It saddens me that you seem to have been in a poor mood as of lately.

You should try to cope with othe stuff like anime, games, gymceling, even alcohol is better than heroin.
Also I hope you feel better soon, It saddens me that you seem to have been in a poor mood as of lately.
well, the alcohol is working better than i thought it would (i feel good rn). yeah, i should probably try anime more often

well, the alcohol is working better than i thought it would (i feel good rn). yeah, i should probably try anime more often
don't drink too much alcool, drink soy instead :soy:

Bro :feelsbadman:

Use drugs in moderation tbh. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you

Getting blacked out around family isn't fun. Good choice, OP.