Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Take this outfitpill

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-
You know it's over when you walk down the street wearing some chic, trendy outfit and see how other passers-by look at you weirdly.

I made that mistake today. And the others were like "why tf is this ugly faggot trying to be so modern?"

It's just like Virgingatorix wearing Chad Caesar's armor and corona.

I had a morbidly obese classmate who tried to dress trendy, everyone thought he was a joke. CT would probably think you were being paranoid because apparently very few people would notice us since we look "OK" and they're focused on their phones or w/e. It's near-impossible for me to blend in due to my height and proportions but I don't do things to stand out even more either. At least you took something away from this experience and perhaps helped others along the way.

I had a morbidly obese classmate who tried to dress trendy, everyone thought he was a joke. CT would probably think you were being paranoid because apparently very few people would notice us since we look "OK" and they're focused on their phones or w/e. It's near-impossible for me to blend in due to my height and proportions but I don't do things to stand out even more either. At least you took something away from this experience and perhaps helped others along the way.
Yes, better be invisible than standing out like a clown

Cucktears, and normies, think your clothes make some huge difference in how women perceive you. Well, for any of you cuckold guests lurking, look at this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-fame-homeless-man-Chinas-sexiest-tramp.html

This homeless Chinese man, dressed in hobo clothes, received the gushing praise and adoration of Chinese women, was offered multi-million dollar deals, and was raised tens of thousands of dollars (which goes even further in China) by his fans, simply for being good-looking. And you soyboys think clothes will make a difference in how you are perceived by woman, fucking lmao.

article-1295895-0A7D8253000005DC-979_224x531.jpg

Last edited:
Same, except for me it's not height, for me it's the fact that I'm literally deformed. People look at me in public all the time. I wish these cucktears types could walk a day in my shoes, maximally interacting with everyone around them and being out in public as much as possible. I doubt they would be espousing the same nonsense of people "not caring"

Foids can get away with wearing all kind of stupid shit but we always have to wear normal and conservarive clothes (it's like we have a wide variety to choose from like foids do anyways) or else we will get called faggots.

Cucktears, and normies, think your clothes make some huge difference in how women perceive you. Well, for any of you cuckold guests lurking, look at this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-fame-homeless-man-Chinas-sexiest-tramp.html

This homeless Chinese man, dressed in hobo clothes, received the gushing praise and adoration of Chinese women, received multi-million dollar deals, and was raised tens of thousands of dollars (which goes even further in China) by his fans, simply for being good-looking. And you soyboys think clothes will make a difference in how you are perceived by woman, fucking lmao.
He's just like Jeremy Meeks although he's not a thug or convicted felon : by looking good you can gain tones of money and attention effortlessly, while your ugly incel looking man has to wageslave for 9h a day and nobody gives a shit about him.

Looks are everything

Well, too bad for the homeless that look like the man in the right.

Cheng-Guorong-Slavik-estrellas-fashion_EDIIMA20150522_0749_5.jpg

If you're on the street as a Chad/Chang/wathever you call them, you won't be on the street for too long.

for an incel outfit is useless

Clothes are mostly irrelevant.

He's just like Jeremy Meeks although he's not a thug or convicted felon : by looking good you can gain tones of money and attention effortlessly, while your ugly incel looking man has to wageslave for 9h a day and nobody gives a shit about him.

Looks are everything

IncelTears lives in a fantasy world where people aren't assholes who pre-judge you on the daily.

It's pure solipism, they think since no one treats them poorly no one will treat you poorly. That's just the irrational mindset of those whom oppose us.

Clothes mean nothing. The only rule is to wear something your size.
If you are GL, you dont need more than jeans and white tshirt