Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Voicepill: Voice Has Same Effect As The Heightpill

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
According to many studies, male voice is considered more attractive and masculine when it's low pitched, in fact a low-pitched voice is a male sexual dimorphism and is connected with high-testosterone levels.

In the same way, female voices are considered more attractive when they are high-pitched, sign of high estrogen levels. According to a 2006 study, people with an attractive voice are likely to be judged more physically attractive.[1]

Women especially seek men with lower voices, as well as more masculine facial features, which are also tied to testosterone levels, when they're looking for short-term flings or uncommitted sex, and when they're ovulating. Evolutionary biologists speculate that in these circumstances, women may be seeking mates who are genetically fit (and will produce healthy offspring), rather than mates who they sense will be good caretakers in the long-term .

This could help explain why a 2009 study of the Hazda tribe in Tanzania found that men with lower-pitched voices tended to have more children.

Results showed CEOs with lower voices manage larger companies and, in turn, make more money. Specifically, the analysis found a decrease in voice pitch of 22.1 Hertz (Hz) meant an increase in firm size of $440 million, which translated into higher compensation of $187,000 a year.

"These findings suggest that the effects of a deep voice are salient even for the upper echelons of management in Corporate America," Venkatachalam said. "It wasn't clear to us going in that voice pitch would convey any meaningful information about a CEO given the extent to which boards of directors screen CEOs as part of the hiring and compensation decisions."

The results also revealed male CEOs with lower voices are retained longer by companies. The analysis found the same 22.1 Hz decrease in pitch meant a CEO's tenure would be about 151 days longer.

"While a deep voice appears to correlate with various measures of labor market success, we still have little understanding of the precise mechanism by which a deep voice adds value," Mayew said.

The study reinforces results of other Duke research released last year showing voters preferred candidates with deeper voices.

I had a deepish voice, now it’s higher pitched and annoying after The Breaking Dick Incident.

Deep voice moggers are fakecels.

Bullshit, it's barely even important. As long as your voice isn't falio tier a lower one wont do shit. I have a low voice and a low sex count, and by low I mean 0

Bullshit, it's barely even important. As long as your voice isn't falio tier a lower one wont do shit. I have a low voice and a low sex count, and by low I mean 0
fucking cope, there are deep voicemoggers on this forum speaking to discord BPD e girls right now. I will never have an e girl online gf because of my voice.

fucking cope, there are deep voicemoggers on this forum speaking to discord BPD e girls right now. I will never have an e girl online gf because of my voice.
No point in having an e-gf if it runs away when it sees your face

My voice is deep for someone of my height, but I can’t seem to shake a lisp from botched mouth reconstruction

What this also shows is that beta cucks are gay simps as well. Superficiality has destroyed society and replaced it with a soyciety.