Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I will never have an e-girl online gf.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Most of you I am certain on fakecels.is had past online romantic experiences or flirted with horny discord BPD foids, especially the deep voice moggers and neurotypicals among you.

I will never experience that because I have a soy, low T voice.

View: https://vocaroo.com/16veciEVDJpn

@Incelius Savage

You probably could if we were still on Reddit. Regular posters on incel forums frequently got foid messages. They always ghosted me after seeing my photo though

You know something? Foids online tend to avoid me for some reason... Perhaps because I portray myself very edgy, as my profile picture on discord is an anime girl with a knife to her throat, kek.

I've never done any of that before; I do wonder why many here seem to think that any "BPD" foid wouldn't still be as hypergamous and Chad-worshipping as the rest in real life... :feelsjuice:

But yes, I am envious of voicemoggsrs and such who can at least manage to entice Discuck foids, for a limited time, of course, until the presumably subhuman face is revealed. :feelsUgh:

@Truckzo

I've never done any of that before; I do wonder why many here seem to think that any "BPD" foid wouldn't still be as hypergamous and Chad-worshipping as the rest in real life... :feelsjuice:

But yes, I am envious of voicemoggsrs and such who can at least manage to entice Discuck foids, for a limited time, of course, until the presumably subhuman face is revealed. :feelsUgh:

@Truckzo
Don't worry I'll post more on looksmaxx soon. Perhaps when I get home.

You probably could if we were still on Reddit. Regular posters on incel forums frequently got foid messages. They always ghosted me after seeing my photo though
You sent your selfies to foids on Reddit? :dafuckfeels:

It is beyond over for us boyo. We need reincarnation maxx