Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Take the vaccine, boyos.

• Thread starter Notorious Inkler
  • Start date
Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
51d 16h 39m
View: https://youtu.be/CMlXKfCOKlo

I'm obviously not talking about the globohomo vaccine. Take the vaccine against the gynocentric bluepilled mindset, which keeps whores on a pedestal. Some of you niggas still want a long term relationship after you have learned how holes actually think and how they use the gynocentric cuck soyciety to rip you off (divorce, alimony). Why do some of you niggas still aspire to be a loyal house negro to a 4/10 30+ year old entitled whore with a double digit body count? Take the vaccine, boyos

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
349d 13h 1m
Why is he whispering

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Fueled by Dry Gin + Sprite
★★★★★
124d 10h 37m
No thanks, my body my choide :society::feelzez:

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

proud volcel
★★★★
51d 16h 39m
ThoughtfulCel said:
Why is he whispering
Because his sleeping schedule is beyond fucked up (he usually shoots his videos around 3am) and he doesn't want to wake up his neighbor (he is 90 years old)

rope2cope

rope2cope

Fast Banana Marketing CEO
★★★★★
132d 4h 1m
I DO NOT CONSENT TO THE VAXINE, I AM A SOVERIGN CITIZEN WHO IS NOT DRIVING BUT TRAVELLING, PRISE ISRAEL NIGGAS YEEHAW

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
35d 6h 52m
Notorious Inkler said:
I'm obviously not talking about the globohomo vaccine. Take the vaccine against the gynocentric bluepilled mindset

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
128d 11h 24m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8