Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the Rape Pill: Rape is a bonding experience for women. They tend to develop feelings for their rapists.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
Pleased Tokyo Drift GIF by The Fast Saga

Believe it or not, I've had fantasy scenarios involving this with Shay. I view "non-brutal" rape as an act of romantic passion.

True. I would like to be raped by an attractive foid though (in Battlefield 4).

Emba this is blood-shed. Sheer brutality going on in this thread.
40~years ago... I was friend zoned in college, by a tiny hotty... She got raped - & told me about it - and then started dating HIM. Naturally, i dropped her as a "friend."

My first brutal blackpill
Dam im OLD

40~years ago... I was friend zoned in college, by a tiny hotty... She got raped - & told me about it - and then started dating HIM. Naturally, i dropped her as a "friend."

My first brutal blackpill
Jesus christ. Can you make a thread on this? something like "Share your first blackpill". Maybe it's been done loads of time, you don't have to unless you want to.

Jesus christ. Can you make a thread on this? something like "Share your first blackpill". Maybe it's been done loads of time, you don't have to unless you want to.
I already did. Years ago. I think

Good idea.

@Emba could start a thread on this. It would be interesting.

It's one of my sexual fantasies being forced to have sex with an attractive female. She pulls a knife on me and threatens to hurt me in case I don't follow her orders. So she takes me to bed and you know...