Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Take the pitbull pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Pitbulls might not be the biggest dogs but they are indeed the most respected ones

Pitbull dog running on the beach with toungue hanging outside their mouth

Gymmaxing is legit, take an athletic manlet adult and compared him against a teenager, the teenager is going to look smaller even if they both have the same height.

That's the halo effect of masculinemaxxing :feelsthink:

Pitbulls are fun and dedicated dogs. Makes /pol/tards seethe and normies run away, because durr hurr baby killer. Gymmaxxing is a good way for manlets to at least regain some respect among men. It won't give you much in terms of dating perspectives, but at least you're not a push over. Sure, a gymmaxxed tallfag will beat up a gymmaxxed manlet, but the thing is once you start gymmaxxing there's a sort of unity between other gym rats. It's the Tik Toking faggots and DYELs that do it only to attract pussy.

Pitbulls are fun and dedicated dogs. Makes /pol/tards seethe and normies run away, because durr hurr baby killer. Gymmaxxing is a good way for manlets to at least regain some respect among men. It won't give you much in terms of dating perspectives, but at least you're not a push over. Sure, a gymmaxxed tallfag will beat up a gymmaxxed manlet, but the thing is once you start gymmaxxing there's a sort of unity between other gym rats. It's the Tik Toking faggots and DYELs that do it only to attract pussy.
My ubermanlet 1.62 cm cousin can sometimes get sex just because he is gymmaxed (we live in the third world however)

Pitbulls might not be the biggest dogs but they are indeed the most respected ones

View attachment 573131

Gymmaxing is legit, take an athletic manlet adult and compared him against a teenager, the teenager is going to look smaller even if they both have the same height.

That's the halo effect of masculinemaxxing :feelsthink:
No,pitbulls are absolute trash evil animals like low iq normie thugs ,they are just respected and scared by evil people ,they should all be killed,they aren’t even natural

My ubermanlet 1.62 cm cousin can sometimes get sex just because he is gymmaxed (we live in the third world however)
It sued to be same here, I'm not sure how it is nowadays with zoomers. You could still get laid if you were angry slav thugmaxxed manlet. The women you could get, however, are absolutely horrible and painful to be around.
Plus you run the risk of having your face mauled. Vicious dogs tbh.
Cope. It only happens to Americans, because they're too stupid to own a dog more powerful than a pug. There's BSL here where I live, but still it is relatively easy to get a pitbull. The gym I train at has two pitbulls running around and they're cool dogs.
No,pitbulls are absolute trash evil animals like low iq normie thugs ,they are just respected and scared by evil people ,they should all be killed,they aren’t even natural
waaah waah they should be killed, because i don't like them!!!!
This is why you don't get laid lmoa.

The women you could get, however, are absolutely horrible and painful to be around.
He can only get sex on parties and using alcohol/drugs, sadly he can't get a relationship, but he still gets some validation :feelsokman:

However we are not living in the most manlet place on this country, so there is still hope

It sued to be same here, I'm not sure how it is nowadays with zoomers
zoomers girls are actually becoming easier to get thanks to this shithole starting to collapse :feelsgah:, I might get a 6/10 gf by next december with softmaxxing alone thanks to their ever decreasing standards

zoomers girls are actually becoming easier to get thanks to this shithole starting to collapse :feelsgah:, I might get a 6/10 gf by next december with softmaxxing alone thanks to their ever decreasing standards
Are you talking about Germany?

Are you talking about Germany?
No, I don't live in my homeland :feelsseriously:

For some reason my grandparents thought living in a humid jungle was better, in retrospective they saved me from being a manlet in switzerland, my height is OK here (latin america).

This entire continent is fucking collapsing, every single, EVERY SINGLE election on these countries in the past few years have been won by leftists and as a result companies are leaving, guerrillas, mafias and violence are sky rocking, shit is so fun lately :dab:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back