Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Take the panhandlerpill

-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Por favor!
-

Are you ready to get laid incels?

Blake Grigsby

Blake Grigsby2

Blake Grigsby3

Truecels are a rare breed.

Last edited:
Clean skin as always, I would like to see someone do this with acne or acne scars. No female would want to touch him.

Clean skin as always, I would like to see someone do this with acne or acne scars. No female would want to touch him.
He isn't exactly what you call good looking...

That makes me sick!

Perhaps they do it to signal virtually?

imagine a red faced man like me doing this

Kiss doesn't mean shit today it's like a handshake to a foid, older women talked about first kiss or sex as intimacy, now foids these days talk about anal sex as their first intimate thing they experienced.

Kiss doesn't mean shit today it's like a handshake to a foid, older women talked about first kiss or sex as intimacy, now foids these days talk about anal sex as their first intimate thing they experienced.
might be intimate but they don’t really see it as romantic. nothing is

high tier normie

god shit like this is so cringe

Just by looking at the thumbnail, it's obvious he payed those holes for his shitty video. Not one second as always