Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Lebensbornpill Brah... Leftists & Foids practice this the most ironically... Nazis In Disguise (NIDS)

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Lebensborn e.V. (literally: "Fount of Life") was an SS-initiated, state-supported, registered association in Nazi Germany with the goal of raising the birth rate of Aryan children of persons classified as 'racially pure' and 'healthy' based on Nazi racial hygiene and health ideology. Lebensborn provided welfare to its mostly unmarried mothers, encouraged anonymous births by unmarried women at their maternity homes, and mediated adoption of these children by likewise 'racially pure' and 'healthy' parents, particularly SS members and their families. The Cross of Honour of the German Mother was given to the women who bore the most Aryan children. Abortion was legalised by the Nazis for disabled children, but strictly punished otherwise.

Interesting how Leftist Foids are all for Equality & Diversity but restrict their sexual mates for one off stands & reproduction purposes...

Me thinks they should be named, shamed & stripped of their so called "Equality & Diversity" credentials leaving them mute in the face of an Incel Blitzkrieg/Blitz (in minecraft).

Same goes for their Commie Faghot Male Femistazi Allies too.

Yankees & Rebels (You're both this to me since I'm a UKCel)... Vote for the Nazi you know... Not the Nazis in Disguise who preach Equality & Diversity but are anything but... They're the more insidious & more detrimental of the two.

I leave that there.

Idk modern women love killing their babies. If you say otherwise on a college campus you are branded a misogynist, and it's totally okay to murder unborn children because muh 'clump of cells' theory.

If chad wanted to raise children for the race stacies might be pregnant cows like they should be, but she could just find another cock to ride that lets her have her precious freedom.

FoidTinderSwipe

Holy shit, nazis were cucked af towards white foids.