Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Take the just be first pill

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
believe it or not there are girls who are average 5/10 and have low standard that goes for 3/10 or even 4/10 granted they have a favorable personality, however your chance of finding a nice girl like that is close to 0. Even if you do manage to find one 99% chance she is already taken and in a loving relationship that you can't break.
I am a brutal victim of just be first pill, if my onetiis wasnt dating a 3/10 nerd when i confessed to her I would have been cuddling with her in bed now. Fuck that 3/10 nerd whose enjoying my oneitis right now fuck him fuck him FUCK HIM

if only i didnt spend so much time deciding whether i should tell her or not i'd have gotten her before that nerd

believe it or not there are girls who are average 5/10 and have low standard that goes for 3/10 or even 4/10 granted they have a favorable personality, however your chance of finding a nice girl like that is close to 0. Even if you do manage to find one 99% chance she is already taken and in a loving relationship that you can't break.
I am a brutal victim of just be first pill, if my onetiis wasnt dating a 3/10 nerd when i confessed to her I would have been cuddling with her in bed now. Fuck that 3/10 nerd whose enjoying my oneitis right now fuck him fuck him FUCK HIM
This is legit as fuck. In school I always saw 11-15 year old couples where the girl is 7/10 and guy is a 4/10 incel looking cuck, the only requirement is that you need to be NT which we are not.

Yeah but it only works on highschool, once you are on college all women are used up already