Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Houellebecq-pill

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★★★

"Of course it is. It always was. From the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. Get used to it. It's not for you. Anyhow, it's too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It will never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption. No release. That's how it is. "

"I'd had a life. Hard to remember, but I once had a life. I had photos to prove it. Probably during my adolescence, or soon after. How hungry for life I was then! How full of possibilities life seemed! I might become a pop star, move to Venezuela... Odder still, I'd had a childhood. When I was seven, I played with toy soldiers on the rug. I took a keen interest in these miniature wargames. It was long ago, but I remember it. Now the water's cold. I'm far from shore. So far from shore I swim on, but each stroke takes me nearer to drowning. I'm choking. My lungs are aching. The water seems colder, more and more bitter. I'm not so young. I'll die one day. But I keep going and remember how I entered the struggle. "

"Main character: Clearly, in our society, sex was another form of segregation, quite apart from money but equally pitiless in its segregating power. The effects of both were equivalent. Like totally free economics and for the same reasons, totally free sex created a class of paupers. Some people had sex daily. Others, only 5 or 6 times. Or never. Some men had dozens of women. Others had none. It's called "market forces". I've worked it out. I can afford a whore a week. Saturdays would be nice. Maybe I will one day, but I know there are men who get it for free, and love with it. So... I'd rather try that. For now, I'll keep trying. In an economic system that outlawed layoffs, everyone would find some kind of job. In a sexual system that outlawed adultery, everyone would find some kind of bedmate. In a completely free economy, some people amassed big fortunes while others rotted in poverty. In the free sex system, some people had an exciting, varied sex life. Others masturbated alone. Economic liberalism extended the struggle to people of every age and social class. Sexual liberalism, too, extended the struggle to people of every age and social class. In economic terms, Tisserand was a winner. In sexual terms, he was a loser. Some people won both ways, others lost both ways. The stress and strain were huge."

"It dawned on me that all of them, men and women, weren't remotely crazy. They simply lacked love. Their gestures and attitudes revealed their craving to be touched, caressed. Of course, it was impossible."

"Some beings are terrified of living with themselves. They can't bear to look at their own life and see it all, without shadows or backgrounds. By existing, they defy the laws of nature, not only because their inability to adapt serves no genetic purpose, but also because it presupposes a lucidity which clearly transcends the perceptual norms of everyday life."

How can it be over when it never began :cryfeels:

I can recommend his first two novels if you're ever really bored and need some good suicidefuel. A true prioneer.

Last edited:

"Of course it is. It always was. From the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. Get used to it. It's not for you. Anyhow, it's too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It will never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption. No release. That's how it is. "

"I'd had a life. Hard to remember, but I once had a life. I had photos to prove it. Probably during my adolescence, or soon after. How hungry for life I was then! How full of possibilities life seemed! I might become a pop star, move to Venezuela... Odder still, I'd had a childhood. When I was seven, I played with toy soldiers on the rug. I took a keen interest in these miniature wargames. It was long ago, but I remember it. Now the water's cold. I'm far from shore. So far from shore I swim on, but each stroke takes me nearer to drowning. I'm choking. My lungs are aching. The water seems colder, more and more bitter. I'm not so young. I'll die one day. But I keep going and remember how I entered the struggle. "

"Main character: Clearly, in our society, sex was another form of segregation, quite apart from money but equally pitiless in its segregating power. The effects of both were equivalent. Like totally free economics and for the same reasons, totally free sex created a class of paupers. Some people had sex daily. Others, only 5 or 6 times. Or never. Some men had dozens of women. Others had none. It's called "market forces". I've worked it out. I can afford a whore a week. Saturdays would be nice. Maybe I will one day, but I know there are men who get it for free, and love with it. So... I'd rather try that. For now, I'll keep trying. In an economic system that outlawed layoffs, everyone would find some kind of job. In a sexual system that outlawed adultery, everyone would find some kind of bedmate. In a completely free economy, some people amassed big fortunes while others rotted in poverty. In the free sex system, some people had an exciting, varied sex life. Others masturbated alone. Economic liberalism extended the struggle to people of every age and social class. Sexual liberalism, too, extended the struggle to people of every age and social class. In economic terms, Tisserand was a winner. In sexual terms, he was a loser. Some people won both ways, others lost both ways. The stress and strain were huge."

"It dawned on me that all of them, men and women, weren't remotely crazy. They simply lacked love. Their gestures and attitudes revealed their craving to be touched, caressed. Of course, it was impossible."

"Some beings are terrified of living with themselves. They can't bear to look at their own life and see it all, without shadows or backgrounds. By existing, they defy the laws of nature, not only because their inability to adapt serves no genetic purpose, but also because it presupposes a lucidity which clearly transcends the perceptual norms of everyday life."

How can it be over when it never began :cryfeels:

Thanks for sharing this.
All of it is factual.

i was taking the houellebecq pill back in 2009-2010 when i was still in college

i think i was introduced to houellebecq from reading heartiste/roissy blogs

even back then everything was all fucked up, not tinder-fucked up, but still major league fucked up

"The thesis is that the sexual revolution of the Sixties created not communism but capitalism in the sexual market, that the unattractive underclass is exiled while the privileged initiates are drained by corruption, sloth, and excess. "

i was taking the houellebecq pill back in 2009-2010 when i was still in college

i think i was introduced to houellebecq from reading heartiste/roissy blogs

even back then everything was all fucked up, not tinder-fucked up, but still major league fucked up
Yeah even the 00's (internet) were better for people like us, I can't even start to imagine how the 2020's will be for males.
I wonder what statusmaxxed Houellebecq thinks of the current situation.

Last edited:
Took the Houellebecq pill years ago but he only had two good novels tbh. Everything after The Elementary Particles (I hate the American title Atomized) is repetitive and lacks true originality. He dropped important black pills during the nineties but at this point he is just an old boomer who lost connection to a whole new peak of degeneracy.

I wonder if he knows about the current incel phenomenon? Maybe he even reads the forum:what:

Took the Houellebecq pill years ago but he only had two good novels tbh. Everything after The Elementary Particles (I hate the American title Atomized) is repetitive and lacks true originality. He dropped important black pills during the nineties but at this point he is just an old boomer who lost connection to a whole new peak of degeneracy.
I agree. I only read his two first books but I kinda want to read his other ones because he also "predicted" what's currently happening in France with Islam, gilets jaunes, etc, but then I remember that I hate sitting and reading books :feelskek:. Maybe one day.
I wonder if he knows about the current incel phenomenon? Maybe he even reads the forum:what:
Doubt it, he's statusmaxxed now and even married

64d66549b1992b189e276c716b53d3f0.jpg
XVM4b48a2f6-bfe7-11e8-af9a-1ecac13903f7.jpg

"Adolescence is not only an important period in life, but that it is the only period where one may speak of life in the full sense of the word. The attractile drives are unleashed around the age of thirteen, after which they gradually diminish, or rather they are resolved in models of behaviour which are, after all, only constrained forces. The violence of the initial explosion means that the outcome of the conflict may remain uncertain for years; this is what is called a transitory regime in electrodynamics. But little by little the oscillations become slower, to the point of resolving themselves in mild and melancholic long waves; from this moment on all is decided, and life is nothing more than a preparation for death."

Been trying to find the movie and I cant. Still one of my favourite ones already.