Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Handpill: Small, Zero Vascularity Hands = Dicklet Inceldom!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2RMrJSamyE&feature=emb_title

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@faith_du/video/6845408591256636677?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7109603321962497579

3.6 million views :foidSoy::feelsclown:

1640275228991-jpeg.552420

while my trucel hands are smaller than Trump's! :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

Last edited:
I even knew this normie curry that was 5'2 and I framemogged but he had a white becky gf due to his extremely veiny long hands. :feelsrope:
@Transcended Trucel @yez @CopingForBrutality

I have high vascularity but that's just an illusion caused by my low body fat. The ratio is more telling, I think, because as far as I know both are linked to testosterone during puberty.

ok this is crazy

first it was nose size has something to do with your penis

and now your fingers :feelskek:

there is no hand size for your face, ethnicity, height, dicksize, mental illness ect ect ect

there is no hand size for your face, ethnicity, height, dicksize, mental illness ect ect ect
cope, small hands are a turnoff, which foid would want a man who has smaller hands than her? :cryfeels::feelsrope:

High vascularity hands is a bad thing wtf are you talking about? My hands show all my veins and it looks disgusting, we aren’t meant to have them showing

Long fingernails are actually good looksmaxxing, one thing I noticed is that all homosexual toilets I know have exceptionally short fingernails while in premodern Japan men used long fingernails as a sign of masculinity. Just like long eyelashes, anything a toilet does to looksmax herself (high heels = taller, longer eyelashes, long fingernails, Etc.) Are all things that toilets love in men.

As for dick-size, interesting that this study finds a strong correlation between it and the index-ring ratio, as homosexual men tend to have a pathetic index-ring ratio and some small sample size studies claimed that homosexual men have bigger dicks, guess that that was just unsubstantiated propaganda. ;)

High vascularity hands is a bad thing wtf are you talking about? My hands show all my veins and it looks disgusting, we aren’t meant to have them showing
chads.is :chad:

If your hands don’t look like a roadmap, your life is over. No women will ever want you to grip her ass with your gay little alien hands.

Last edited:
the hand pill beat me up and then the dickpill raped me to death

@Broly has subhuman hands

My hands are like hands of 12 y.o. girl :feelsrope:. And my wrists were 2-3 times smaller than the wrists of Vietnamese man I bought watches :feelsrope:.

if you want your hands to be veiny you need to be pretty low body fat.

Fuck, I realized I might have been wrong here:
I have high vascularity but that's just an illusion caused by my low body fat. The ratio is more telling, I think, because as far as I know both are linked to testosterone during puberty.
after watching some more Tails content.

I really thought they were really impractical because they could be slit so easily, but apparently they're a good sign. I spent decades thinking I was a freak.

Regardless, my bloodline is fucked. :lul: But at least I could've judged myself only for my hideous face, social retardation and manletism, not this too.

I have a small frame for a person my height. I'm extremely vascular but I have small hands and arms despite trying to gymmaxx so women don't like them anyway

I have big hands (at least noticeably bigger than most guys I know) and my dick is 15 centimeters :feelsugh:

Last edited: