Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Two women discover they were dating the same man

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@lifeoflees/video/7188208472863804715?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7152199300080109099

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@sophloafy/video/7188242401696402734?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7152199300080109099

Dnw foid is talking

0 days without chadwish tricks

Women like cheaters.

1st whore fogs, don't know what the point of cheating is if the other foid looks like that. Still, though, it's Chad so it's okay; they'll just find a way to blame themselves/each other for it since Chad can never do any wrong, or just let him cheat since polygamy is set for this rapidly degrading world in the near future anyways. :feelsclown:

30% of foids in their 20s are single, compared to 60% of men in the same age bracket. Foids are unknowingly sharing the top men/tallfags.

Women are such terrible storytellers, jesus fucking christ GET TO THE POINT YOU STUPID BITCH

Some men date several girls at the same time, while others can't have anything.

I hate this world

Women acting baffled at this is astonishing. Even they must know they would rather share an attractive guy than get an average guy all for themselves, so they deserve this

Some men date several girls at the same time, while others can't have anything.

I hate this world
One life, one chance. What about using that one chance to defeat evil?

Are you telling me that those personalty detectors couldn't distinguish between the bad boys and nice guys again?

How are you evil? Do you haunt sleeping normies and make them piss they pants and shit they beds?
No it's just that soyciety consider every incel as evil

No it's just that soyciety consider every incel as evil
By this definiton, I'm also evil. Do you want with me go and look at foids without they consents? Or even commiting a crime of asking out without being chad?

I can't stand this feminine voice

One foid I used to know told me that her bestie’s boyfriend tried to hit on her and she immediately warned her friend. Kek that guy is definitely a non chad.

Jfl at these dumb cunts who think they're entitled to loyalty from a man :feelskek: