Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take The Grimace Pill Cocksuckers

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
INTRO:

Do you have issues with facial expressions, specifically MAKING them?

I've been told that my smile is terrifying, creepy or rapey.

QUESTION:

After gradeschool I forgot to laugh or how to smile for a while. I am not talking emotionally or something but literally.
I didn't know how to do it anymore.

So I kind of re-learned it later on. Some of my facial expressions I copied from people I saw on YT.

The thing is that my facial expressions are shit. When I smile people think I am grimacing at them and they imitate me back.
Also my resting face is similar, its like a grimace kind of often.

And I seem to have little control over my voice. When I talk regularly people react like I am angry or pissed off.
Idk wtf is up with that shit.

It's like I have very little control over the modulation of my voice. Sometimes I speak to low so people can't hear me, sometimes it's too loud and agressive so people go "ok ok! calm down yeez!"

Anyone has experience with that shit?

Piss out.

I do, in fact I have to consciously think about them when conversing with people. Also, I often find myself wondering how to respond to people. Usually I just try to behave like they do, but eye contact is difficult for me, it feels more like a threat as opposed to anything else.

Part of the problem with my facial expressions is just how my face looks though, I've even had my mother tell me that I have a constant scowl on my face. The thing is, it's just the resting position for my face jfl, it's not that I'm necessarily angry. I also used to hate my smile, as it makes me look uglier than usual, now I don't really care but I still have the habit of not smiling when other people are looking at me.

Yes, especially when I try to laugh

I also cannot smile naturally, but I do not even try to fake a smile. There is no point with that.

Nope.
I'm just a normal below average looking guy who can't get laid because of my face. Everything else is fine. I'm also a bit anhedonic

I do, in fact I have to consciously think about them when conversing with people. Also, I often find myself wondering how to respond to people. Usually I just try to behave like they do, but eye contact is difficult for me, it feels more like a threat as opposed to anything else.

Part of the problem with my facial expressions is just how my face looks though, I've even had my mother tell me that I have a constant scowl on my face. The thing is, it's just the resting position for my face jfl, it's not that I'm necessarily angry. I also used to hate my smile, as it makes me look uglier than usual, now I don't really care but I still have the habit of not smiling when other people are looking at me.

hmmm.

I don't have a servere problem with eye contact but I can't talk and look in their eyes simultaneously, I have to focus on something else.

Yes, the general neutral look of the face. If you don't have a neutral or positive face you are effed.
I have a bit of negative canthal tilt + the scowl you described.
I have always been called things like angry, weak, sad or whiney when I just put on a neutral face.

Nope.
I'm just a normal below average looking guy who can't get laid because of my face. Everything else is fine. I'm also a bit anhedonic

Yes, the general neutral look of the face. If you don't have a neutral or positive face you are effed.
I have a bit of negative canthal tilt + the scowl you described.
I have always been called things like angry, weak, sad or whiney when I just put on a neutral face.
Yeah I have NCT as well, I think that combined with the resting position of my mouth is what makes me look upset all the time. My 5th grade teacher said something along the lines of "you have the face of a tyrant", not sure it those were her exact words though, it's been over a decade and a half and I might be misremembering, but it was something like that. She also fucking hated me, but then a lot of my teachers did, pretty much just because I was a target of bullying and I guess they punished me because they were lazy.

The point is, if you're ugly people will assume the worst about you even as a child.

DUDE YOUR POSTS ARE DOPE.
why lel?
Please elaborate. I like long posts.

Yeah I have NCT as well, I think that combined with the resting position of my mouth is what makes me look upset all the time. My 5th grade teacher said something along the lines of "you have the face of a tyrant", not sure it those were her exact words though, it's been over a decade and a half and I might be misremembering, but it was something like that. She also fucking hated me, but then a lot of my teachers did, pretty much just because I was a target of bullying and I guess they punished me because they were lazy.

The point is, if you're ugly people will assume the worst about you even as a child.

True again.

My dad has a similar face but is bluepill betabuxx maxxed. He thinks being nice is like the ultimate thing ever. Just be nice all the way.

Which is mind-boggling to me because he got bullied in the same manner you described, even by his teachers. They would give him worse grades, accuse him of cheating for no reason, start arguments etc...

I made similar experiences. Just teachers starting shit with you for no reason or completely neglecting you to the point where I didn't show up to class and sat in the bathroom for an entire hour and he didnt even notice.

My smile, if you can even call it that, shows my deformed teeth and creates nasolabial folds of doom. I've avoided smiling since before I was 10yo, I cringed so hard at myself in the mirror as a kid. JFL at life.

i thought we were talkling about this grimace and got really confused

I never smile or change my expression in public as well, even on the very rare occasions that I have to make small talk with someone. I have a mean mug apperantly. I was told several times that I look dead inside

I never smile or change my expression in public as well, even on the very rare occasions that I have to make small talk with someone. I have a mean mug apperantly. I was told several times that I look dead inside
thanks for your reply seizure joe.

I've gotten that too. A girl called me a rapist to her friends behind my back.

Hey, at least we apparently don't look like weak faggots, right?

Would rather be called a rapist than a pussy. Rapist kind of implies danger and the potential for violence.

thanks for your reply seizure joe.
Np
I've gotten that too. A girl called me a rapist to her friends behind my back.
You should've said "is that your fantasy? Because that's oddly specific" or some shit like that

Wtf is up with roasties saying shit like that, I stg they want it to actually happen :feelskek:
Hey, at least we apparently don't look like weak faggots, right?

Would rather be called a rapist than a pussy. Rapist kind of implies danger and the potential for violence.
I guess, I just wish I was a prettyboy

I just try to keep a straight face usually, I don't talk to many people so this is not an issue

I can relate. As in, i do indeed lack any kind of facial expression. And usually i have to fake it. I've been frequently told in the past that it seems like i'm constantly staring at people.

I can relate. As in, i do indeed lack any kind of facial expression. And usually i have to fake it. I've been frequently told in the past that it seems like i'm constantly staring at people.

have you been described as having a dead/overly calm face?

I was in the mental hospital for 2 months and one of the group exercises they made us do was to anyonmously describe every single person in the ward.
So everyone got an evaluation of eveyone on a piece of paper eventually.

I still have the paper. It's just 20+ people saying that I am very quiet and that I have a dead/very calm face and people asking how the fuck I can be so calm.

If you are interested, people on the spectrum emote a lot less with their faces. It's like autistic faces do not have as many muscle movements per second as NT faces, which gives autists this kind of dead look.

Thanks for your reply bouncy thighs,
appreciate it.

Last edited:
have you been described as having a dead/overly calm face?
Lol, yes, i actually used to get this a lot. And just like you i also used to artificially create facial expressions by copying other people, in order to make my face appear more lively. However i stopped doing that after a while, since people could quite easily tell that i was just faking it.
If you are interested, people on the spectrum emote a lot less with their faces. It's like autistic faces do not have as many muscle movements per second as NT faces, which gives autists this kind of dead look.

That's indeed interesting. I have been wondering for quite some time now, whether or not i could be on the spectrum.
Thanks for your reply bouncy thighs,
appreciate it.
You're welcome, bro.

i thought we were talkling about this grimace and got really confused

Grimace will be Trump's VP nominee in 2024 and he will be much better than Pence

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back