Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW take the fishpill

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
wow. That was something. Call me volcel but I wouldn't get with a foid that did beastiality

It was already established that it's called hydrowhoring.

finally... inside there is finally only pure... emptiness

:feelsrope:

just be a fish theory

Op plz tell us why this is related to inceldom.

Also what the fuck kinda shit you jacking off too. :giga:

Jfl at you if u arent a fish

a fucking fish has more smv than me...first dogs, now this. im one more suicide fuel vid from roping

Imagine falling so low to be envoius of a fish.

There was jav where girl would put small fishes into her pussy

EDIT: or that was an eel idk

a fucking fish has more smv than me...first dogs, now this. im one more suicide fuel vid from roping
Just you wait till i find a video of a foid getting a train ran on her by the whole of noah's ark

IMG 20181029 114301 826

Everything has more SMV than us. Animals (dogs, horses, donkeys.. fish..), vegetables & fruits (bananas, cucumbers, etc), regular inanimate objects (anything that can be inserted in pussy), etc. A rubber dildo has more SMV than any incel ever will, just think about it, you can't even compete against a piece of rubber

Everything has more SMV than us. Animals (dogs, horses, donkeys.. fish..), vegetables & fruits (bananas, cucumbers, etc), regular inanimate objects (anything that can be inserted in pussy), etc. A rubber dildo has more SMV than any incel ever will, just think about it, you can't even compete against a piece of rubber

We have reached peak foid degeneracy. I don’t see anything topping this.

I wish foids did that but with a shark, a live one

reminder that noodlewhores eat all types of disgusting bugs and disgusting *Delicacies* with pleasures and a big wide fucking smile but they shudder just at the thought of you laying even one finger on their skin.Fantasy is better then us.everything is better then us kek

smells the same.