Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the eyebrow pill

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
My eyebrows were normal sized before puberty but in my teenage years they got super thick or bushy. I’ll admit maybe in some pictures of myself they weren’t terrible but they must’ve gotten worse in my 20s

Being Arab sucks unless you are a levant christian Arab because they don’t look too Arab. My brother has normal eyebrows. My other one has thick ones but not as intense as mine. They both mog me and are married. I am the black sheep

If your eyebrows are too bushy it’s over it ruins your looks

you can fix it

Being Arab sucks unless you are a levant christian Arab because they don’t look too Arab.
Generally speaking, being ethnic sucks unless you at least look White.
Eyebrows are important, but unless you have light coloured eyes, canthal tilt matters more. I have think blond eyebrows with a positive tilt. I don't know what my actualy canthal tilt is until I'm low bf% (my fat could be pushing my eyes up, giving the illusion that I don't have a negative canthal tilt).

eyebrows are the easiest facial feature to change.
Trimming your eyebrows might make them contradict your skull shape though
then be sure to trim them properly. you can always use makeup to add the appearance of hair to change the shape further.

over for eyebrowscels

Just trim your brows retard how hard is it? This is the kind of shit that gives incel bad rep. You losers would cry and complain about anything and everything. Even remotely fixable stuff.

Just trim your brows retard how hard is it? This is the kind of shit that gives incel bad rep. You losers would cry and complain about anything and everything. Even remotely fixable stuff.
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

I had it threaded but it’s still thick. Need more

I don't see how that could be a problem.

Tumblr ow4nu3Lkgy1twcr8ho1 640

Thick eyebrows > Thin eyebrows

I pluck my eyebrows, to get the odd ones out and everything from the middle. People think that's gay but you don't want to have an unibrow, its like the easiest softmaxx thing you can do

I pluck my eyebrows, to get the odd ones out and everything from the middle. People think that's gay but you don't want to have an unibrow, its like the easiest softmaxx thing you can do
Not gay