Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Everything Matters Pill

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you have a very terrible, soft voice, it’s over for you. :blackpill:

If you are too ugly, it’s over for you. :blackpill:

If you are too short, it’s over for you. :blackpill:

If you are too ethnic looking, speaking and acting, it’s over for you. :blackpill:

If you are too mentally ill, high inhib or autistic, it’s over for you. :blackpill:

If you are too poor or NEET, it’s over for you. :blackpill:

If you have very bad, wide hips frame, it’s over for you. :blackpill:

If you a very small dick, it’s over for you. :blackpill:

You must be at least 7’9, have huge jaw, microscopic eyes, 8 meters long dick, 94858434994459 € net worth and be mass murderer to even have a chance of ascension.​

only the second line matters

This reads like a saint Hamudi verse. Praise him and his wisdom.

I will never krempi. :feelsbadman:

I'd say only in combination, other than Autismcels I don't think that any individual trait excludes you from ALL chances of ascending, plenty of Incels on this forum from many years ago ascended and got kicked off. However, as time increases and warm approaches become rarer I think that having a single flaw will make ascension more difficult.

That is, I think that this list is an exaggeration today, but will be prophetic in the near future.

Chad's with shit voices, Chadlets, Chad's with Autism, Etc. still get laid, highly social ugly men, Etc.

But the market is quickly becoming more difficult, soon we'll see Chad's getting rejected over minor things and that will be the point when the term "Incel" will be applicable to even Chadlite's.

This may sound like a joke, but if the dating market monopolisation doesn't stabilise and Hypergamy keeps getting worse then "Chadcels" might actually be a thing in 2030, if not sooner.

I'd say only in combination, other than Autismcels I don't think that any individual trait excludes you from ALL chances of ascending, plenty of Incels on this forum from many years ago ascended and got kicked off. However, as time increases and warm approaches become rarer I think that having a single flaw will make ascension more difficult.

That is, I think that this list is an exaggeration today, but will be prophetic in the near future.

Chad's with shit voices, Chadlets, Chad's with Autism, Etc. still get laid, highly social ugly men, Etc.

But the market is quickly becoming more difficult, soon we'll see Chad's getting rejected over minor things and that will be the point when the term "Incel" will be applicable to even Chadlite's.

This may sound like a joke, but if the dating market monopolisation doesn't stabilise and Hypergamy keeps getting worse then "Chadcels" might actually be a thing in 2030, if not sooner.
:bigbrain::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I don't make 5-6 of these requirements..