Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Dancepill (it doesn't matter how you dance, only who's dancing)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Here is a video comparing how your average Tiktoker dances next to an actual dancer:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMN7vFBp4/

Just check the comments:

Screenshot 20220825 2047362

As a kid my mother always told me that I couldn't dance, my entire life she kept telling me that, most people told me that. Once when I was 12 a teacher said that I was a great dancer, she's 4'10 and I was 6'1 at a time (I had a growth spurt around that time but barely grew after), I think that I had "a height halo" in retrospect.

While I had a black job in Germany the boss' husband told me why I sucked at dancing "you're fat, everything you do looks clumsy, you actually have good dance moves but they look stupid because of how fat you are, if you lose weight people will call you a good dancer".

These comments confirmed what I thought.

I read an article on Cracked many years ago about the Pareto Principle and why only a small percentage of men go to dance clubs while almost all toilets do, it's because toilets aren't judged when they're bad dancers, people just find toilets universally desireable and a man can only shoot himself in the foot by being honest to her, meanwhile if a man is ugly toilets will just go up to him and tell him that he's a bad dancer. So you see men cry :cryfeels: and run out of dance clubs, while the Chad's stay. Chad doesn't have to be able to dance, he just has to be Chad. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Attachments

• b63cd59cc78dacb38245a4e164372cf5.mp4
    1.7 MB
chad gets more approval no matter what he does also known as water

Yeah nighclubs are nonsense for incels and just below average men. A relatively handsome friend of mine wernt to nighclub the first time ever - at age 24 I think because he (rightly so) considered nighclubs hellholes. and guess what? Quite quickly a girl just initiated a conversation with him. Like, the foid didn't outright want to fuck him but desired some (attractive) man company. As to me, OK, you all already know it was all nonsense for me.

I once got inside a dance cage at a local nightclub during my socialmaxing days when I drank to fit in, not my proudest moment. I cleared the area with my ugliness.

i see two rices

If you are moderately good at dancing but not attractive women just think you are gay

Good looking people dance better due to their superior physique.

That kinda logic can be applied to alot of things like speech for example doesn't matter what you say or how you say it but who is saying it.