Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the Colored Eyepill: Blue Eyed Chads are at the Top of the Male Dominance Hierarchy!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Over 90% of U.S. Presidents have been blue eyed:

"...in all of U.S. history, only five presidents had brown eyes – John Quincy Adams, Andrew Johnson, Chester A. Arthur, LBJ and Nixon. All the rest were clearly described with blue, grey, or hazel eyes. Two of our three presidents who faced serious impeachment proceedings (Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon) were among our brown-eyed minority. The other three brownies (John Quincy Adams, Chester A. Arthur, and Lyndon Johnson) all hoped to win an additional term as president but failed to do, falling victim to bitter political critics and rivals."

NFL quarterbacks are almost all blue eyed:

"As important to an NFL quarterback as arm strength or height, speed or intelligence, is the one characteristic that is largely ignored by the sporting community. A quarterback must have blue eyes." Intrigued, I did a little research with the help of Google and NFL.com, and it turns out that over 80% of Superbowls have been won by Quarterback with blue eyes, a ratio of over 4 to 1. What’s more, of the twenty-three modern era quarterbacks in the NFL Hall of Fame, twenty-one have light colored eyes. That is not a misprint. That is over 90%. If you were to include guaranteed first ballot HOFer’s Peyton Manning, Bret Favre and Tom Brady, it climbs to an astounding twenty four of twenty six. (In 2014, no quarterbacks were voted as HOF semifinalist; however, of the six quarterbacks eligible, only sky blue-eyed Phil Simms has won a Superbowl, setting a record for completion percentage in the game and winning the Superbowl MVP award).

"Only two Hall of Fame quarterbacks have brown eyes, Warren Moon and Otto Graham. For any coach in the NFL (or vegas bookie), this should be a stunning revelation. According to a New York Times article by Douglas Belkin, blue eyes make up less than twenty percent of the people born in the U.S. today, about 1 in 6. Even when you concede the fact that racism played a large part in the earlier days of the NFL (and some would say even now), and therefore use only statics from the population of Caucasian Americans for comparison, blue eyes are still only found at a rate of approximately 34%, or 1 in 3."

Deathnic=don't even think about not roping

all of that yet they still die via boolet to skull
literally pewpewpill

Blue eyecels = Volcels.

But in all seriousness, people always give attractive people more and as blue eyes make you look better in the eyes of most people if you have blue eyes they'll automatically reward you. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Do A10 eyes even exist irl? I've never seen A10 eyes must be striking asf

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
fuck

and no surgery for it either exists :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

What color is my eyes ?

Attachments

• 5D2A8ECB-C347-4EE5-B2CC-3EAF3E0C5733.png
    5D2A8ECB-C347-4EE5-B2CC-3EAF3E0C5733.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 39
I think eyes are a plus but only if you already look good. Blue and green eyes on uglies actually makes me pity them for being so close yet so far.

I think eyes are a plus but only if you already look good. Blue and green eyes on uglies actually makes me pity them for being so close yet so far.
Fucking cope. An uggo with colored eyes becomes a normieq

Over for brown eye cels :feelsrope:

Well I am of Argentinean origin and I have blue eyes yet I am here :feelsrope: What makes the eye beautiful before the color is mostly the form the color can add a halo but it remains insufficient.

Blue eyes are very rare, although not as rare as green eyes.
Everybody loves very rare things like diamonds.
And hence so many blue eyed guys like to mix with noodles, they will become even rarer in the future.
They will be extinct until 2099.

Now I know why my mother chose my father despite him being bald. Now that makes perfect sense to me! It's because he has gray-blue eyes!

This is incorrect. Obama being a nigger had brown eyes and won two terms

This is incorrect. Obama being a nigger had brown eyes and won two terms
Obama is a mullato, sponsored by the same jews that sponsored Bush.
Was in the same college clique, alpha beta gamma, or whatever they call themselfes.

Obama is a mullato, sponsored by the same jews that sponsored Bush.
Was in the same college clique, alpha beta gamma, or whatever they call themselfes.
Yes but he didn’t have coloured eyes. I thought of one president of the top of my head, there are probably more who don’t have coloured eyes

Blue eyed chads rise up:chad:

Even obama had blue eyes!

Eye color is cope if you're ugly. It's so insignificant that caring about it as an incel is silly. I have seen articles saying women prefer green eyes (not light brown), but it only matters if you're already handsome.
Nah, eye area is besides jaw definition, the most important part of the face. Eye color can add an extra halo to your eye area.

Look at most famous people and they usually have colored eyes. Since it's a crucial halo.

Brutal blackpill :feelsohgod:

Do A10 eyes even exist irl? I've never seen A10 eyes must be striking asf
I've seen a schizo in psych ward with these eyes. Made him look even more insane :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back