Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take the Benjamin Button pill

The Zulfigar

The Zulfigar

Major
★★
FyJU2vrOn 4 1

QfRKBr6PmkU

A6s0mSzbtqA

D aGs76rPnw

Why is life so brutal, fuck. He's 7 yo on these pics. Never began for Slavic Benjamin Buttoncels, and his dad is a good-looking slav, pretty much a Chad, it's so over. This is basically what happens when 0/10 women go Chad only.

I saw this on social media, and it's a fucking ragefuel that foids post comments about how everyone has a right to live and how looks are not important and he is cute and he should be a good person, like man, what the fuck, it's not basically, it's fucking practically over for him, yet they will still keep this virtue signalling, I even don't know why, it's so fucked up, I wonder if they feel better after this? Or whatever.

Seeing this boycels pics make me rly sad tbh, I spent my school years hoping that in the future I will grow up and be better looking , while he can't even have that, what he can even cope with. And it's all cuz a fucking negative /10 foid had a kid, I mean c'mon, if foids put ugly men out of dating business, their looksmatches should not reproduce as well, it makes no sense otherwise fuck

women passing buggy genes again, why I'm not surprised?

Maybe he will not be able to partake in the sexual avenue of life but there is still plenty he can enjoy.
I agree it is soo cruel and everyone will treat him bad but life is as you said cruel for everyone and sex wont make it any better.

Maybe he will not be able to partake in the sexual avenue of life but there is still plenty he can enjoy.
I agree it is soo cruel and everyone will treat him bad but life is as you said cruel for everyone and sex wont make it any better.
what did Apath do wrong? Blocked 3 hours ago? Only 3 posts all made today 3 days after registering. Ban evasion?

gonna have to do what "young" benjamin button did in the film and fuck whores

hypergamy is natural selection bro, women choose the best genes bro

Cyanide capsule is better than a button

:feelsseriously: no wonder you're banned. I mean, you can be ugly, sure, but this guy? This guy right here? Everytime he will go outside people will look at him and nobody will even try to hide their disgust, everyone gonna talk about him, laugh at him, point finger, which will fucking destroy him. Ofc, yea, sure, lot to enjoy. He won't be able to enjoy even the most basic things, nobody gonna accept him, what do you expect him to do? Have hobbies, be a good person? Have a goal in life? Ffs
Fuck, this just brutal. Already seen it before ngl, and I literally have nothing to say. I can relate though. Was much easier as a kid. I'd enjoy my birthdays, eat delicious food my mom made, or if we all went to the restaurant, still gigacool. Could enjoy that shit forever not knowing things will change in a few years, the world will change and it mostly gonna be ruined for you
It's the mother's fault fucking bitch.
women passing buggy genes again, why I'm not surprised?
Cyanide capsule is better than a button

View attachment 376015
View attachment 376016
View attachment 376017
View attachment 376018

Why is life so brutal, fuck. He's 7 yo on these pics. Never began for Slavic Benjamin Buttoncels, and his dad is a good-looking slav, pretty much a Chad, it's so over. This is basically what happens when 0/10 women go Chad only.

I saw this on social media, and it's a fucking ragefuel that foids post comments about how everyone has a right to live and how looks are not important and he is cute and he should be a good person, like man, what the fuck, it's not basically, it's fucking practically over for him, yet they will still keep this virtue signalling, I even don't know why, it's so fucked up, I wonder if they feel better after this? Or whatever.

Seeing this boycels pics make me rly sad tbh, I spent my school years hoping that in the future I will grow up and be better looking , while he can't even have that, what he can even cope with. And it's all cuz a fucking negative /10 foid had a kid, I mean c'mon, if foids put ugly men out of dating business, their looksmatches should not reproduce as well, it makes no sense otherwise fuck
:feelswhat:

Wtf was the dad thinking to breed with that??

Females live on just breathe mode.