Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Take the Ass pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Eugen sandow pionero aleman culturista conocido como el padre del culturismo moderno eugen san

Pic related, achievable natty

This study found that GLUTES WERE THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT MUSCLE FOR LARGER SIZE PREFERENCE:

"Women reported preferring larger obliques, followed by glutes, abdominals, biceps, shoulders, triceps, calves, deltoids, quadriceps, pectoralis, latissimus dorsi, forearms, tibialis anterior, and trapezius."

Over 50% of women deemed glutes as important for determining a man's physical attractiveness:

"Participants’ also answered an additional “yes/no” question for each muscle: “Does this muscle affect men’s attractiveness?” Figure 5 shows the percentage of yes responses for each muscle, revealing eight muscles over the 50% of yes for both sexes (obliques, abdominals, glutes, deltoids, shoulders, triceps, pectoralis, and biceps) and one also for male participants (latissimus dorsi)."

In fact, it's ACTUALLY THE ONLY GENUINELY IMPORTANT LOWER BODY MUSCLE:

"With the exception of the glutes, all the muscles that were deemed to be important for men’s attractiveness were in the upper body."

good thing my ass kinda fat

This study found that GLUTES WERE THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT MUSCLE FOR LARGER SIZE PREFERENCE
Not surprising at all, considering this:

:feelshehe:

good thing my ass kinda fat
Cope. Fat only makes it worse because it obscures your glutes.

Tbh:
gay thread
But I do appreciate this fact since on a serious note, it's pretty surprising that foids would be interested in glutes.

In fact, it's ACTUALLY THE ONLY GENUINELY IMPORTANT LOWER BODY MUSCLE:

"With the exception of the glutes, all the muscles that were deemed to be important for men’s attractiveness were in the upper body."
Great, my legs are the only part of my body with any sort of muscle to speak of.

But I do appreciate this fact since on a serious note, it's pretty surprising that foids would be interested in glutes.
This is life fuel for framelets, lots of people think gymaxxing is pointless if you don't have a big frame but at least you can focus towards getting a nice ass in that case :shock:

This is life fuel for framelets, lots of people think gymaxxing is pointless if you don't have a big frame but at least you can focus towards getting a nice ass in that case :shock:
Not worth it tbh. Foids won't see my glutes until I take my pants off, at which point I'd be imprisoned for public indecency or even worse, sexual harassment. At most I'd be able to impress the gays in prison, but that's not what I want.

Short men wont have fat butt unless they won't do fatmaxxing. Its over for me.

I have a big ass for a male as I have female tier fat distribution, how the fuck is this a good thing

I have a big ass for a male as I have female tier fat distribution, how the fuck is this a good thing
It's good as long as you don't have big hips

Cope. Fat only makes it worse because it obscures your glutes.
i just mean big in general bruh why you stressing over how fat another man's ass :feelshehe: go worry about a bitches ass u gay ass

i have an ass. however, i am a short, balding curry. over.

no face for your ass

What does make me sad though is learning that glutes are the only muscle group that is attractive in the lower-body, over for quadcels like me
Unbenannt

Well quads are attractive, just not worth to train them that much compared to other muscles

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back