Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Take the ancestorpill

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
All of our male ancestors have successfully reproduced while we rot alone. It's amazing how being born in the shittiest time to be alive for a man can affect your life. :feelsUgh:

We live in the worst era of humankind to date and it will only get worse from now on. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry:

i dont think they would, curryfoids at least from my parents generation seemed to be genuinely trad

i know many men who beat up their curry wives and they dont say anything
So that's how it was like

Most of reproduction in history was consensual. But a huge chunk was NOT. I'm not saying rape is good or anything, but in the ooga booga days, you did what you had to do to get some pussy you know what i'm sayin? :feelswhat: :feelsdevil:

The internet is going to be responsible for ending many family lines and names.

my male ancestors reproduced by arrangedmarriagemaxxing

only thing keeping the pajeet bloodline alive tbh
I wished so much we could bring back arranged marriages. Imagine living in a medieval Asian country where anyone high-IQ enough to pass the imperial examination can become a scholar-official :bigbrain: and then using your salary to buy yourself a harem of prime asian pussy :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: and the best thing would be that they would all be raised from early childhood to be good wifes and mothers instead of getting feminist western education :feelsohh::feelsohh: