Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Take some pride in the fact we see the world for what it truly is.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
You, me, we're the last of a dying breed. The modern normie, is an emasculated soy boy who jizzes on the ground a female walks upon. Us? We see the world for what it truly is and soyciety outcasts us for it. And believe me, our struggles go back so much further than you would believe. Just as Hitler sought to cause the extinction of the Jewish race and a variety of other races along with all religion, so too do the modern "progressives" of today seek to eliminate our genetic lineage and our entire belief system. We can't let them win. Unless we can overcome them, then we'll be gone. Lost forever to the memory of time.

Last edited:
i dont give a fuk

True. At least we are not cucks and simps.

Realistically blackpill has upwards trajectory.

There have been huge wins for us in the last few years and there are more positive trends and victories in the works.

Worst case scenario, blackpill is hijacked by foids and used exclusively to propagate 'pretty privilege' bullshit which misses the entire point; but that is our most realistic competition -- females trivializing the origin of blackpill and using it to further the 'female oppression' narrative.