Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TAKE ME OUT OF THIS WORLD. NOT EVEN JOKING! [GTFIH IF YOU NEED A REASON TO ROPE]

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
I NEVER THOUGHT I'd get to this point, but I've found something that I hate more than women.

Cucks.

I'd pay very good money for someone to rape and crucify her in GTA V.
The cucks that support this should be hung by the balls in GTA V as well.

JFL AT YOU WAGESLAVING. WHAT SHE EARNS IN A FUCKING HOUR IS MORE THAN YOU'LL MAKE IN A WEEK.

AT 19!

Imagine committing your entire life to be earning the highest salary in the medical field.

Yet the bitch earns the combined annual salary of the top 3 medical staff (at 19 btw) - and its climbing.

Last edited:
Nuke this planet

She might as well sell jars of her exhales, would take even less effort and be just as stupid. And the biggest cuckolds would still buy it.

165k likes * $30 * 1% conversation rate = $50,000

JFL. Oh well, back to work wagie wagie.

165k likes * $30 * 1% conversation rate = $50,000

JFL. Oh well, back to work wagie wagie.
That's just from JARS OF BATHWATER.

THE FUCKING WATER COMPANY IS EFFECTIVELY PAYING HER. :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

WOMEN are now GODS on this earth, but they still claim oppression.

I've come to realize I hate cucks and orbiters just as much as women like this. If it weren't for them, they would have no power.

Like what the fuck, we live in a world where a woman can sell her bathwater and make $50,000. That's a years salary for a lower class American. I'm seriously just fucking appalled right now.

Cucks are the absolute root of the problem.
THEY MUST DIE. ALL OF THEM.

She wouldn't earn much less even if she shitmaxxed in those jars and decided to sell them jfl

That's just from JARS OF BATHWATER.

THE FUCKING WATER COMPANY IS EFFECTIVELY PAYING HER. :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree:

WOMEN are now GODS on this earth, but they still claim oppression.

I can’t possibly hate women any more than I already do. It just isn’t real at this point

“um sweetie life isn’t fair just keep paying ur taxes and stfu”

These men are not men.

Brooooo it’s capitalism brooo it’s the best option brooooo. Fuckin idiots
I've come to realize I hate cucks and orbiters just as much as women like this. If it weren't for them, they would have no power.

Like what the fuck, we live in a world where a woman can sell her bathwater and make $50,000. That's a years salary for a lower class American. I'm seriously just fucking appalled right now.

50k is middle class American, 50-60 percent earn even less then that

This person is the greatest prankster/trickster I have ever seen. BD is so effective she has cultivated a gullible audience willing to compensate her with thousands. She is my spirit animal. I only wish I could troll society to these godly extremes.

'$154,000 per month' actually kills me a little. If you took my monthly salary and multipled it by 100, it still wouldn't compare.

That’s even more cucked than paying for a lap dance at a strip club

cucks and simps are much bigger problem than foids. If it werent for them foids wouldn't have any rights

She wouldn't earn much less even if she shitmaxxed in those jars and decided to sell them jfl
lol yea, theres a degenerate femoid who sells her shit and cucks pay for it, jfl, she makes more money than i do in my shitty minumum wage job

G A M E O V E R

Jfl at being incel and needing a reason to rope

and this cucks tell me ""i cant save , oh i need money , cant be neet , need money " FOR THIS :reeeeee:

anyone buy this shit should be lynched in the public tbh.

probably not even her bath water kek

Just literally laugh at them

Literally tutorial mode with hacks..
anyone buy this shit should be lynched in the public tbh.
public beheadings on live TV for these ppl would be the dream tbh

Oh holy shit... $154,000 A MONTH!?!?! FROM SELLING BATHWATER AND DOING SHITTY PATREON LIVESTREAMS!?!?

She makes $1,848,000 a year. That is more money than we can ever hope to make in a dozen lifetimes of being a wagecuck. And she makes that in a year just for being an attractive foid.

Just fucking nuke this planet. Burn it all.

idk about u guys but she shud be forced to work in a deep coal mine

Jesus Christ, can we go one day here without giving this e-thot a thread

it called the perfect society tbh

The cucks who buy this shit need to be hung in mass at the gallows. On live TV, and with an audience. I'd pay top dollar for a front row seat to watch them hang personally.

JFL at the game over shirt. I want to give her a “game over” by smashing her head with a hammer repeatedly (in Lego Star Wars).

I've already seen this topic before but this still pisses me off.

Mate she needs a run in with some of those lovely happy "Syrian" refugees.

The worst thing is, she is not good looking.

fuck please dont tell me pathetic cucks will actually buy this shit. Anyways I hate them as much as I hate her.

She should at least sell 100% concentrated cans of her pussy juice

but man fuck majoring in STEM and actually paying for 4 years of college just to make 1/10th of what she does. Fucking clown world.

fuck please dont tell me pathetic cucks will actually buy this shit. Anyways I hate them as much as I hate her.
She added a disclaimer warning them not to drink it.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I want to rape her and then kill her in gta v

They are mentally ill. No way that can be seen as normal.

They are mentally ill. No way that can be seen as normal.
just makes me mad that we are about the same age and yet im wasting money on college to make 1/10th of what does afterwards while she is practically a millionare right now.

$30 is 4 hours of minimum wage work in the United States… let that soak in

I bet you she is just selling plain tap water.

I would love to copulate with Belle but I will never donate.
Jesus Christ, can we go one day here without giving this e-thot a thread
Kek

Belle

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back