Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Take a shower you fuckin weirdos

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
It's over for us but why self torture yourself? You can choose to be less happy or more. Just take like a 5 minute shower and you'll feel better. You guys who don't shower for months are dumb.

Miss Rebecca called us "Weirdos" in group therapy once.

Lol I shower nightly

Last edited:
I shower every morning, chico

• Some are prob joking
  • Some have extreme depression and can't take care of themselves.
I agree tho. After getting a job, I started showering everyday. It helps clear my mind and calm me down. Only problem is that it usually lasts quite a while so my water bill is expensive :forcedsmile:

It's over for us but why self torture yourself? You can choose to be less happy or more. Just take like a 5 minute shower and you'll feel better. You guys who don't shower for months are dumb.
6B02D3F4 ADE1 40D2 80E0 387EA94802A8

i have extreme depression and cant take care of myself

• Some are prob joking
  • Some have extreme depression and can't take care of themselves.
I agree tho. After getting a job, I started showering everyday. It helps clear my mind and calm me down. Only problem is that it usually lasts quite a while so my water bill is expensive :forcedsmile:
Good points. I'm not saying to take like a 30 minute shower every day. Some days I work all day and I don't feel like showering. But I don't think I've went like more than 2 days without a shower because I start to feel like shit. I can't imagine going like a month without showering. There's no excuse for that other than being homeless.

If you are incel you shower or bath even more than a normie, because the feeling of warm water makes you feel loved.
My best cope is taking a bath and when i am super depressed i sit in bathtub for hours.

I take shower once a day to remove the viruses and bacteria on my compromised skin

Fakecel cuck if showers make you happy

Now that the weather's getting colder, my chilblains will act up if I take a shower :feelsrope:
But I don't think I've went like more than 2 days without a shower because I start to feel like shit.
This don't sound particularly healthy either tbh

I sweat onion nectar, I ooze revitalizing minerals from my sebaceous glands, and my hairs are laced with antioxidants.

I'm not showering bro :feelsseriously:

mixed feelings, no jokes:
i don't want to shower (nor take care of myself in general) since the only person would be eventually bothered about it would be me...
...but after 18-24h i start to smell so bad i have to shower because i repel myself, i biologically can't stand my own bad smell if i don't. I'm... selfcel(?) sometimes.

If I need to go somewhere I always take a shower before

I take a shower everything
Y'all disgust me

No shower for my face