Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Taiwanese nightclub bans white males (LIFEFUEL FOR RICECELS)

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl, check this out brocels:

Foreign residents in Taichung City have posted negative Google reviews of a nightclub after it implemented a policy that discriminates against white males from Europe and America.

On Monday (Jan. 2), Taiwanese and foreign residents began posting one-star reviews on Google for the X-Cube nightclub, on Daguan Road in Taichung’s Nantun District. Many Google users accused the venue of being racist for its discriminatory policy against foreigners.

Has it begun for ricecels?

“In our experience of receiving guests, there have been too many incidents of tall, white males losing control after drinking. Our staff has suffered from an inability to mediate, and we currently have insufficient security personnel to deal with these situations.

“Therefore, to avoid unpleasant conflicts, we have decided not to allow people of this demographic into our club for the time being. Further, (men) of European or American ethnicity are overly enthusiastic in their efforts to party with (Taiwanese) girls. In many cases, their enthusiasm and physical actions are perceived as harassment by Taiwanese women.

“This often leads to physical altercations with the male Taiwanese guests accompanying (the women). I believe you can understand this point well enough.

They are openly talking about WMAF being the issue there lmao:feelshaha:.

“In fact, we have not discriminated against white European or American males (in the past). We have tried our best to serve every patron of our business, but our staff has become physically and mentally exhausted. We hope that your publicity will help the public understand our decision. Additionally, some of our club’s new signage was recently destroyed by people belonging to the group mentioned above.

“Their destructive tendencies are too strong. That is why we will no longer receive white European and American men as guests at our establishment.”

In an earlier post on Google reviews, the company representative said, “We cannot accommodate foreigners who are out of control.” In a second post, they clarified that it is only “European and American white males” who are barred from entry, while “all other foreign friends” are welcome.

Kek:feelskek:. They made sure to mention that it's specifically white men that are bared, and not white women or any other ethnics. Ethnic solidarity and AMFW promotion ftw:feelsokman:.

The representative claimed that this policy has been put in place out of fear that “they (white males) will be beaten up by other guests.” In the post, the representative reasoned that they would rather get negative reviews than allow white men to enter and be “beaten up.”

LMAO, they obviously realized that this would face backlash, so they already prepared a response where they claim to be protecting those guys from being massacred by the bloodlusted rices inside:feelskek:.

Seriously, which of you ricecel brocels is running this based nightclub:feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:?

At least they have fucking brains and are aware that they would get cucked by cumfags if they let them in.

Decolonization continuing, kek

Based. Needs to happen nationwide.

It’s over for mayocels. Booted from night rice clubs.

no more whitu cocku

god im not even asian and i love this
LIFEFUEL

over for JBWcels

LOL.......not sure how much this will actually amount to, but based I guess

My take, is that asian males refused to go in there, only to be cucked.

lol a lot of asian countries actually are aversive to foreigners and travellers. This isn't new because a lot of foreigners will be very loud and act rowdy because they think they can a bunch of assholes

Lifefuel for none white shitskins

BASED.

Hope foids don’t leave the clubbing scene

Good for them. All racemixers should get banned in Minecraft.

The Rice Strike Back

Good

this isnt new. fucktons of asian clubs dont let white guys in.

guess what? it just makes asian women think that asian males are insecure losers.

this shit just puts fuel on the fire. drives asian women into white mens hands even faster.

Deathnicels unite!

Banning whites from those places probably causes the whitu cocku onry women to boycott those places too.

me and my nordic Prussian Yamnaya steppe R1A brother @Pixycel rn
758A93D3 FDE5 4506 813D 286B91A900DB

wito piggu go homu. brack cock werrcum :feelsokman:

But are they allowed black men much more aggressive and violent?

The same white people on here that constantly call ethnics racial slurs are gonna go full victim mode when they see this.

But are they allowed black men much more aggressive and violent?
Clearly black men have been nice and respectful if they're only banning whites. I know, crazy to believe that we're pretty peaceful when we have good living conditions.

Clearly black men have been nice and respectful if they're only banning whites. I know, crazy to believe that we're pretty peaceful when we have good living conditions.
No matter the conditions, black people are always more violent and aggressive.

I believe a nootropic regimen could aid the Subsaharan population greatly.

to be fair it depends on the tribe, per example the tall chads jumping in the jungle dressed in red are pretty friendly

Asian toilets will relocate elsewhere to pick up their white Chads

1. How many nogs do you think frequent Taiwan nightclubs 2. Do you really think Asian men see nogs as a threat to taking women?

1. How many nogs do you think frequent Taiwan nightclubs 2. Do you really think Asian men see nogs as a threat to taking women?
I find that word offensive. Address us as "Black Gods" and I will answer your questions.

now all the noodles will leave the rice clubs empty until another JBW orbiter chad-brothel is set up

They got tired of drunk chads and decided they were more tired of them than worried about appearing welcoming to white people.

Incels don’t usually go out clubbing. Hard to see it as some sort of racial insult to get panties bunched up about.

Taiwan chinks have finally had enough of White colonial cock running right through their country and are finally fighting back.

Good on them.

Based Taiwan. Sexpats seething

Hehe, Boil the rice, pay the price!

@WorthlessSlavicShit
slavs should kicking out blacks, browns and rices from our clubs too

Legit a smart way for clubs to make more money is to ban chads from entering (or give them a much larger cover charge), thereby freeing up roasties for the normies in there.

It’s over for mayocels. Booted from night rice clubs.
This is just proof that ricecels know white gods mog them from mercury to Pluto. The articles even saying how Taiwanese security Is too weak and scrawny to handle the tall white men

Sorry noodlewhores, no whitu cocku for you dumb sluts