Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tails is Now Beefing InqwellTV

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3etPwByp8Fg

I like IncelTV his soon to be 8:00 video makes me laugh

Tails was kinda based but he has a weird fetish for FagMaxxed E Soyboys

All his videos now are about lookmaxxing into a K-pop Dog eating Gook

Thoughts?
:feelsjuice:

@Diocel

looksmaxx fags did that
they glorified tiktok efag so much that half of them want to be one and the other half want to fuck one

Im not sure how people have the attention span to sit down and watch tails videos there’s literally not even a voice over it’s just pictures and then captions

looksmaxx fags did that
they glorified tiktok efag so much that half of them want to be one and the other half want to fuck one
Legit as fuck

looksmaxx fags did that
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

E Fags are the worst jfl

They have used this giant foid to insult the manlet steroidbuilders at 1:04.

Tails is looksmaxxer, and thus he must die.
(in RDR2 freeroam)

isnt that trend dead anyway

Yeah everyone on TikTok gymmaxxes now but I'm pretty sure there's still a lot of k pop E fags lurking

Nah IncelTV is the goat lol.

Cuck tails is a foid and chad worshipping scum. The entire channel is an obvious feminist psyop.

isnt that trend dead anyway
will be very soon

when collapse happens, everyone learn just how useless most Kpop eboy fem fags are.
in fact I'll even put chads/chadpreet in this category

collapse?

destruction of the civilization but not the end of large cockroaches called humans

in next 8yrs expect a complete global economic metldown, food shortages(famine), unresolved supply chain issues(still here), increase chances of war and world war, serious natural calamity due to magnetic poles switching, possibly another pandemic

world can take 1 or 2 of the things above but not all of them repeatedly or consecutively

destruction of the civilization but not the end of large cockroaches called humans

in next 8yrs expect a complete global economic metldown, food shortages(famine), unresolved supply chain issues(still here), increase chances of war and world war, serious natural calamity due to magnetic poles switching, possibly another pandemic

world can take 1 or 2 of the things above but not all of them repeatedly or consecutively
Lebron James Eating GIF by NBA

gonna be fun :feelskek::feelskek:

collapse will be massive opportunity for incels
price of pusi will absolutely tank
Based. That's why every incel should moneymaxx whatever way necessary.

I'm gonna be honest, the only truly BP content creator that i like and will like is FACEandLMS. he's not biased and makes good opinions with actual data. IncelTV while i enjoy some of his videos, he's too biased and always says JBW this JBW that, also his videos are not that entertaining. But i cannot complain as he's not getting any money from this, but whatever.

Tails tho? Seen a couple of his vids, mostly garbage. So i don't see why he's "beefing" with IncelTV lol

I'm gonna be honest, the only truly BP content creator that i like and will like is FACEandLMS. he's not biased and makes good opinions with actual data. IncelTV while i enjoy some of his videos, he's too biased and always says JBW this JBW that, also his videos are not that entertaining. But i cannot complain as he's not getting any money from this, but whatever.

Tails tho? Seen a couple of his vids, mostly garbage. So i don't see why he's "beefing" with IncelTV lol

FaceandBBC's livestreams where good but he realized he's a Tallfag and stopped doing them

IncelTV does go way off on JBW but whatever

Tails is now a E-Fag Gook-Pop looksmaxxing channel but he was based in the start

FaceandBBC's livestreams where good but he realized he's a Tallfag and stopped doing them
I feel like he's miserable as hell, so it becomes harder to get motivated to do so. Also maybe he was a fakecel and just did it in lockdown but we can't never know for sure. Tho in terms of BP CONTENT it's what i've found most entertaining.

IncelTV does go way off on JBW but whatever
I really enjoy his videos, tho it get's kinda repetitive at times. But he's my fav BP content creator currently

Tails is now a E-Fag Gook-Pop looksmaxxing channel but he was based in the start
I just saw a couple of videos and he's really similar to Wheat Waffles, we can only relate so much to guys like that. They end up becoming RedPilled and catering to normies sooner than later

looksmaxx fags did that
Is that the evolution, if you can't be the boyo bitches wanna fuck then fuck the boyo to deprive the bitches of a fuck, lol.

I would rather have inceltv by a mile. I stopped watching tails awhile ago I just wish inceltv uploaded more often

Tails videos are boring it’s just photos and captions. Inceltv at least articulates all main the points of the blackpill with scientific data. He also seems unbiased and just says it how it is.

Tails is a coping zoomer faggot trying to earn money from other incels in denial with face ratings LOL

I'm so done with that retarded kraut. All his videos are just @Inceldom Victim tier projection fr (no offense though @Inceldom Victim :heart: )

I was in tails discord way back and heard him talk, his voice sounded distorted since he had a voice changer that made his voice sound deeper.

Should say enough.

one thing I have noticed with all of the BP channels is how much they want you to just give up with their constant barrage of its ovER

I like cbp for this reason more, cause he can actually motivate you to not give up and self improve.

I was in tails discord way back and heard him talk, his voice sounded distorted since he had a voice changer that made his voice sound deeper.

Should say enough.
I feel like he is a foid tbh