Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tables Never Turn

AquaNick500

AquaNick500

Self-banned
-
Way back in 6th and 7th grade I had a crush on a female in my class that I thought may have liked me back bc she gave me attention in school. She was a popular girl and I was literally the least popular male in school, (there was only about 80 kids in my grade in middle school) I had no friends, sat alone at lunch, etc. However, she just felt sorry for me bc I had no friends and bc she thought I was autistic or something. I would overhear other kids in class telling her to hug/kiss me in the hallway or date me and she would say “nooo stopuhhh” bc they thought it would be funny if she dated someone like me. Anybody that ever says “the tables will turn” is a liar bc now I’m 20 years old and all of them now are fuckboys and have fucked many females, get endless female attention, and will have kids, make money etc. While I have no car, no money, never leave my room, still live with my bastard mother who still makes my life hell, never felt the touch of a woman, can’t remember the last time I interacted with a female, society views me as a danger that should be dead just bc I’m a virgin, and will prolly end up deleting myself before I turn 25.

Normies: naturally wicked.
The only thing i can tel you is: get out of your mother´s home. Even if you get a low paid job, or an internship or anything bad still will be better than rotting. They only way i found to overcome the pains of the past is getting new traumas. I dont know how bad it is for you but at least you are young. And if we are enemies to this world simplilly because the way we are, then lets make them fell uneasy with our everyday presence. This is the way that we, the the unwanted, can have revenge.

I have no car, no money, never leave my room, still live with my bastard mother who still makes my life hell, never felt the touch of a woman
Same only I'm 29.
Never wageslaved a day in my life because why would I want to contribute to a scumciety that hates me and has treated me like trash since day one.
Things will only get worse for truecels.

Genes don't turn, they are for life. So good genes fuckboys at a young age.. at a later age they are still good genes fuckboys.

Once incel always incel

Normies are savages, no empathy whatsoever.

In 7th grade (which is still middle school according to American System) they already wear yoga pants. They know what they are doing, these girls are already had their holes filled. And there is no such thing as unpopular female anymore.

That's kinda admirable if she showed some empathy, too bad she didn't give you a pity French kiss.

Last edited: