Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Taban Botched My Cosmetic Surgery

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I had infraorbital rim implants, almond eye surgery and buccal fat removal done by Taban. Despite the fact, he boasted the results were great, it turned out to look weird and unnatural. The outer corner of my eyes seem slightly closed off. thankfully barely noticeable, but this reduced my PFL on both my eyes and looks mildly uncanny. But this isn't the worst part, the implant and the mild internal cheek lift he did ended up being overly blocky and bloated and looks unnatural. The worst part is my face was already overly blocky even before getting the surgeries. I had hoped that the angularity provided by the buccal fat removal would have compensated, but while my face is slightly angular it's barely noticeable. I have sucked in my cheeks numerous times, along with pinched my cheeks and felt the bone and analyzed how the bones will look, it's obvious that it looks unnaturally protruding. My only hope is that losing the weight will somehow improve the appearance of my bone structure (extremely unlikely). The surgeries were extremely expensive and painful too, I still haven't saved up all the surgery money, working odd jobs over the past 2 years.

You should go on the looksmax forum and blast your surgeon for having shit results. I think advice on stuff like this as well is probably better to get from there.

You should go on the looksmax forum and blast your surgeon for having shit results. I think advice on stuff like this as well is probably better to get from there.
People on there literally won't take me seriously until I fully lose weight. Nevertheless it's already clear to me that the results are botched. I need to lose the weight first to measure the full extent of damage.

Send me pictures; I am surprised you did it before your weight loss. :feelsjuice:

Brutal that your urge to rid yourself or lessen your subhumanity simply resulted in digging a deeper hole; hopefully it didn't totally destroy you, but dsd this the state of modern hypergamy and foid standards has lead to you seeking this type of surgery... :feelsclown:

Though I'm unsure what some of this Looksmax/PSL lingo means. :feelssus:

People on there literally won't take me seriously until I fully lose weight. Nevertheless it's already clear to me that the results are botched. I need to lose the weight first to measure the full extent of damage.
You can’t do a proper before and after if your before has you before surgery AND before weight loss. There would be no control for how your looks changed due to the surgery vs just the weight loss.

Also, you don’t have to post pics. Just say the surgeon did a shit job.

You can’t do a proper before and after if your before has you before surgery AND before weight loss. There would be no control for how your looks changed due to the surgery vs just the weight loss.

Also, you don’t have to post pics. Just say the surgeon did a shit job.
I have a thinner before pic. I did get the surgery when I was a little overweight which was probably a big mistake.

Done.

How much was it

Send me pictures; I am surprised you did it before your weight loss. :feelsjuice:

Brutal that your urge to rid yourself or lessen your subhumanity simply resulted in digging a deeper hole; hopefully it didn't totally destroy you, but dsd this the state of modern hypergamy and foid standards has lead to you seeking this type of surgery... :feelsclown:

Though I'm unsure what some of this Looksmax/PSL lingo means. :feelssus:
I was overweight but less overweight back then. This was over 3 years ago.

Why are you so fat nigger?
Depression, eating is one of the few copes I truly enjoyed. Luckily I am losing weight and have lost around 20 lbs though I still have around 40 to go.

Depression, eating is one of the few copes I truly enjoyed. Luckily I am losing weight and have lost around 20 lbs though I still have around 40 to go.
DM me your selfie and I'll give you some feedback.

I'm sure it will look good, an improvement,

You really should be getting lean before doing anything

That is why surgerymaxxxing is mostly a lie. If big changes are needed it usually ends up looking unnatural and women will always sense that you have been done and will not want you around. It's over, over, over and there is no escape