Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

T-maxxing supplement stack

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
1. Mucuna Pruriens - Works through the dopamine signaling system to lower prolactin and increase GnRH.
2. Melatonin - Inhibits estrogen synthesis and acts as an aromatose inhibitor.
3. Butea Superba - Increases DHT levels and overall androgenic activity. Also contains phytoandrogens.
4. Caffeine - Increases cAMP activity, which increases testosterone synthesis and DHT conversion.

Feel free to ask any questions. This is a stack I came up with for increasing T levels, so if you want, you can use this supplemental stack, use a different variation, or improve the stack.

Is nofap cope if I want to increase t levels?

Is nofap cope if I want to increase t levels?
No. But it really depends on the frequency that you fap.
Fapping increases prolactin levels immediately after ejaculation. Prolactin inhibits GnRH, directly inhibiting sexual desire and testosterone production.

I think that not fapping for 2 weeks at a time is the best because you get the benefits of nofap while still getting to fap. Never fapping isn't much different than fapping once every 1-2 weeks because in each scenario you will have low prolactin and high testosterone production.

Last edited:
looksmaxing is a cope if u have no money to afford surgery

do these cause balding or any other side effects?

do these cause balding or any other side effects?
If you're prone to androgenic balding, yes. It is certainly a risk. However, if you aren't balding, taking these supplements will not cause it. It all comes down to your genetics and how your hair follicles respond to androgens.

Mucuna Pruriens has studies listing its side effects on long-term intake, but in the studies they used extremely high amounts of it on rats that isn't practically possible to dose on humans. I don't think using around the recommended amount will have any side effects. It should increase your libido, shorten refractory period, and lift up your mood.

Melatonin may reduce sperm mobility and fertility, but that's because it's an aromatose inhibitor and lowers estrogen production systematically. This will dramatically increase testosterone if you're high bodyfat, because fat itself contains the aromatose enzyme that covers testosterone into estrogen. If melatonin is taken during the day instead of night, it will cause drowsiness.

I don't know of any side effects of Butea Superba other than the ones associated with heightened androgen levels. Studies show decreased testosterone with high doses, which may seem counteracting what you want to get, but it also increased overall androgenic activity either or both by conversion to DHT or direct androgenic effects through its phytoandrogens. There was a study of a man taking an unknown amount who had extremely high DHT levels following its daily usage. The biggest risk is increased liver enzymes associated with steroid use, but this shouldn't happen if you don't take extremely high amounts like in the rat study.

Caffeine usage doesn't seem to have any side effects unless you abuse it.

what about ZMA
Also a great supplement for increasing T levels. If you're deficient in these vitamins, they can probably help increase your T production.

I wouldn't take b6 with mucuna pruriens or L-Dopa though. It causes most of it to convert to dopamine too early outside of the brain. But b6 alone is a less effective way to increase dopamine if you're too afraid of taking mucuna pruriens.

i try ZMA its price for me only i have wild and intense dreams when i get sheckels i buy it again
Have you tried choline? Choline is also a great supplement for lucid dreaming.

If you take choline with vitamin b6 before bed, it will increase choline to acetylcholine conversion and dream lucidity/recall.

Have you tried choline? Choline is also a great supplement for lucid dreaming.

If you take choline with vitamin b6 before bed, it will increase choline to acetylcholine conversion and dream lucidity/recall.

i will try it tnx

i aslo know
Calea Zacatechichi
but its hard to get it here

i just take 50mg benadryl :D

i will try it tnx

i aslo know
Calea Zacatechichi
but its hard to get it here

i just take 50mg benadryl :D
Thanks for mentioning these supplements. Calea Zacatechichi looks very interesting and I'll definitely give it a try.

I'd imagine you would have pretty insane dreams with both Calea Zacatechichi and choline.

Lol at not just injecting test. But to keep on topic Royal Jelly.

I hope you wont get bald bec. of these
idk really know but it is abut T so :ping:

Lol at not just injecting test. But to keep on topic Royal Jelly.
You can just inject test, but then you run the real risk of your testicles atrophying. And as soon as you stop, you have to run PCT or your T levels remain plummeted.

I'd rather not destroy my testicles, but if you want to just inject, you can.

I like royal jelly though, because it appears to act as a anti-estrogen by binding to the receptor and lowering estrogenic activity. Royal jelly is a great supplement for men with high bodyfat.
I hope you wont get bald bec. of these
idk really know but it is abut T so :ping:
I haven't gotten bald from supplementing, but that's because I'm young and have good hair genes.

I have seen an increased amount of acne and oilyness though. My semen load has also increased by a lot and I'm starting to grow hair on my chest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back